Littlejohn

Littlejohn to start at hooker next week

Heard you the 1st time…

Is that what’s happening or what you think should happen…

Definitely worth a try if not using cherrington

Well if Farah is not picked its better then the love child in the centers

@Regan:

Well if Farah is not picked its better then the love child in the centers

Agree Regan it is a great option as he can cover the halves as well

He can tackle, quite like him.

Good player but Hooker ?
Is this like an Peter Wallace obsession ? He moved from Halves to full time rake…

In other summary, Edwards was a waste today (yes again) JJ would have been better
MCK too

@Love the WestsTigers:

Good player but Hooker ?
Is this like an Peter Wallace obsession ? He moved from Halves to full time rake…

In other summary, Edwards was a waste today (yes again) JJ would have been better
MCK too

Don’t knock the signing of the year,

Yes selections today were poor but we scrambled well with 2 players down …but we can’t go without a hooker on the bench next week either cherrington or the crow backflips on this fiasco and selects Farah. Especially if Lawrence is in doubt.

@maxxy86:

Yes selections today were poor but we scrambled well with 2 players down …but we can’t go without a hooker on the bench next week either cherrington or the crow backflips on this fiasco and selects Farah. Especially if Lawrence is in doubt.

I think Lawrence might make room for Sirro if his is not fit
As for Farah, i suspect the coach will once again think he is not in the best 17 contrary to what most think and know

He has played center hooker and in the halfs does any one think he could earn a full time spot at hooker next year ??

Not doing chances any harm. Especially if Ballin retires. He could be a great foil for Moses if we were to lose Brooks. Definitely worth keeping. Great having a 7 that can tackle too!

I thought his defence was pretty average…

He was alright in attack, i reckon Rankin would go better at 1/2 though.

Pretty solid player overall but deffs not a first grade halfback imo

Defended well and got a couple of good kicks away. He is batting at 100% two wins from two games

Thought he did his job well. He looked very nervous early to me but grew into it a bit. Will hold the spot til brooks comes back. Hopefully he gets a bit more involved next week.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.