Littlejohn

• Littlejohn to start at hooker next week

• ForumSupporter

Heard you the 1st time…

Is that what’s happening or what you think should happen…

• Definitely worth a try if not using cherrington

• Well if Farah is not picked its better then the love child in the centers

• @Regan:

Well if Farah is not picked its better then the love child in the centers

Agree Regan it is a great option as he can cover the halves as well

• He can tackle, quite like him.

• Good player but Hooker ?
    Is this like an Peter Wallace obsession ? He moved from Halves to full time rake…

In other summary, Edwards was a waste today (yes again) JJ would have been better
    MCK too

• @Love the WestsTigers:

Good player but Hooker ?
    Is this like an Peter Wallace obsession ? He moved from Halves to full time rake…

In other summary, Edwards was a waste today (yes again) JJ would have been better
    MCK too

Don’t knock the signing of the year,

• Yes selections today were poor but we scrambled well with 2 players down …but we can’t go without a hooker on the bench next week either cherrington or the crow backflips on this fiasco and selects Farah. Especially if Lawrence is in doubt.

• @maxxy86:

Yes selections today were poor but we scrambled well with 2 players down …but we can’t go without a hooker on the bench next week either cherrington or the crow backflips on this fiasco and selects Farah. Especially if Lawrence is in doubt.

I think Lawrence might make room for Sirro if his is not fit
    As for Farah, i suspect the coach will once again think he is not in the best 17 contrary to what most think and know

• He has played center hooker and in the halfs does any one think he could earn a full time spot at hooker next year ??

• Not doing chances any harm. Especially if Ballin retires. He could be a great foil for Moses if we were to lose Brooks. Definitely worth keeping. Great having a 7 that can tackle too!

• I thought his defence was pretty average…

He was alright in attack, i reckon Rankin would go better at 1/2 though.

Pretty solid player overall but deffs not a first grade halfback imo

• Defended well and got a couple of good kicks away. He is batting at 100% two wins from two games

• Thought he did his job well. He looked very nervous early to me but grew into it a bit. Will hold the spot til brooks comes back. Hopefully he gets a bit more involved next week.

Recent Topics