Manu Ma'u facing one week ban

• Banned

This is massive news as he was the forward I think we would of struggled against most next week.If Beau Scott is out next week too like this week they are two massive outs.Pretty sure Isaac de Gois will be out injured aswell as Jennings.We really have no excuses in this game.

http://www.nrl.com/mau-facing-one-week-ban/tabid/10874/newsid/99527/default.aspx

• Was Sue charged,his late shot didn’t look good

• @tiga4eva:

Was Sue charged,his late shot didn’t look good

Sue was charged but free to play with early guilty in plea

• With Mau out, we need to hope Lawrence pulls through to keep our back row stock in check.

Ah Mau got 3 weeks for his hit on Grant.

• Banned

@Balmain Boy:

With Mau out, we need to hope Lawrence pulls through to keep our back row stock in check.

Lawrence wont play this week.Wonder if Curtis Sironen gets a recall.The rocket up the rear from JT may have worked a treat.

• @vlad:

@tiga4eva:

Awesome,dodged a bullet there

• @VonMiller58:

This is massive news as he was the forward I think we would of struggled against most next week.If Beau Scott is out next week too like this week they are two massive outs.Pretty sure Isaac de Gois will be out injured aswell as Jennings.We really have no excuses in this game.

http://www.nrl.com/mau-facing-one-week-ban/tabid/10874/newsid/99527/default.aspx

Ma’u has been playing in the centres due to parras huge injury toll, we really do have no excuses if we lose this one.

• I’ve never noticed this guy before this year. He really goes hard, he would have worried us for sure.

• Banned

@gallagher:

I’ve never noticed this guy before this year. He really goes hard, he would have worried us for sure.

He would of caused chaos running at our halves on the edges.Not to mention the 80 minute mongrel he brings.

• @VonMiller58:

@Balmain Boy:

With Mau out, we need to hope Lawrence pulls through to keep our back row stock in check.

Lawrence wont play this week.Wonder if Curtis Sironen gets a recall.The rocket up the rear from JT may have worked a treat.

Lovett starting side, JJ onto the bench would be my guess. i can’t see Siro playing again this yr without a heap of injuries.

• ForumSupporter

@GNR4LIFE:

@VonMiller58:

@Balmain Boy:

Lovett starting side, JJ onto the bench would be my guess. i can’t see Siro playing again this yr without a heap of injuries.

Lawrence injury only bruising…No ligament or break…

Ma’u has pleaded Not Guilty…will go to Judiciary tonight…

• @Geo.:

@GNR4LIFE:

@VonMiller58:

@Balmain Boy:

Lawrence injury only bruising…No ligament or break…

Ma’u has pleaded Not Guilty…will go to Judiciary tonight…

Good news on Lawrence

• it must’ve been a tough call to pull lawrence out at half time, esp since timmy grant was out as well.

im sure lawrence sufferred the injury around 20th minute mark but played the entire first half so surely couldn’t have been too bad.

• @vlad:

@tiga4eva:

It was silly and unnecessary, the hit from Sue
    He has got himself closer to a suspension later down the track with points accrual

• Ma’u found guilty at the judiciary. The job got just a little easier.

Recent Topics