Robbie Farah and rest of the year prediction

• I’m just putting it out there in regards to Robbie Farah and the rest of the year selection prediction.

My understanding is Robbie has played 247 games thus far and my gut feeling is that Robbie will somehow play his 250th game at Leichhardt Oval as he has hoped (dreamt) in round 26 against Canberra Raiders.

What do you guys think?

• lol sorry it wont happen, mabye if robbie didnt throw a robbie after his NSW cup game

• Banned

@Kavi:

lol sorry it wont happen, mabye if robbie didnt throw a robbie after his NSW cup game

The only reason he threw a tantrum after the game was because he knows he has played his last game for the tigers in the NRL. Yes it was wrong to air it in public but everything he said was correct and based on that he knows its either a personal thing with Taylor and he wont be back, or talks of a club exit behind the scenes have broken down. If Farah is stubborn than what is JT? How many times will we have to see Lovett in the centres before JT admits its a bad move. In the second half there was a period where i dont think anyone was playing dummy half , so it was dummy half runs the whole set. But i guess that has no impact on our cohesion in attack. And our defence please. If Naiqama and nofalauma arent the two worst defenders in the NRL then i dont know who is. 33 missed tackles. We will smash the Eels next week, and then lets see what happens from there. But no matter what happens i dont think we will see Farah again

• Can hardly blame him - but he definitely blew it.
    Don’t know how JT could get any satisfaction from denying the opportunity for a player to play his 250 game at his home ground He might be saying that milestones don’t come ahead of winning games - but deep down if he is decent man it can’t sit well with him.
    Not something I would want to carry on my conscious regardless of what I thought about someone.
    Just another facet to this ongoing drama

• ForumSupporter

There will be 248 more Robbie Farah Threads by the end of the year…

What did Robbie have for breakfast…?
    Was it a choc chip or wild berry muffin with morning coffee…?
    Did he Lunch with his State Cup teammates or FG…?
    Will he qualify for ISP finals…?
    How many will turn up at the next Save Robbie Rally at Concord…?
    Will Daley pick him from RMC for Origin in 2017…?

To name just a few…

• Omg Robbie farah. West tigers may as well fold and cease fielding a team once he finally does retire.

• Banned

@Geo.:

There will be 248 more Robbie Farah Threads by the end of the year…

What did Robbie have for breakfast…?
    Was it a choc chip or wild berry muffin with morning coffee…?
    Did he Lunch with his State Cup teammates or FG…?
    Will he qualify for ISP finals…?
    How many will turn up at the next Save Robbie Rally at Concord…?
    Will Daley pick him from RMC for Origin in 2017…?

To name just a few…

My prediction is that you will start at least a couple of them.

• @tigerman80:

@Kavi:

lol sorry it wont happen, mabye if robbie didnt throw a robbie after his NSW cup game

The only reason he threw a tantrum after the game was because he knows he has played his last game for the tigers in the NRL. Yes it was wrong to air it in public but everything he said was correct and based on that he knows its either a personal thing with Taylor and he wont be back, or talks of a club exit behind the scenes have broken down. If Farah is stubborn than what is JT? How many times will we have to see Lovett in the centres before JT admits its a bad move. In the second half there was a period where i dont think anyone was playing dummy half , so it was dummy half runs the whole set. But i guess that has no impact on our cohesion in attack. And our defence please. If Naiqama and nofalauma arent the two worst defenders in the NRL then i dont know who is. 33 missed tackles. We will smash the Eels next week, and then lets see what happens from there. But no matter what happens i dont think we will see Farah again

Once Taylor has used his 24th hooker this year, he will have to go and plead with Robbie to pull him out of the f :roll ire

• Farah knows there is no return.

Thats why he said what he said.

He called Taylor out on the last 7 games hogwash.

His grave was already dug, when taylor dumped him he was never going to recall him.

Its the end of the road for Farah.

Taylor will try anyone at hooker as evidenced yesterday with Edwards and Rankin. I reckon he would play Woods in there before Farah rather then recall Robbie.

• @wmlmaster:

I’m just putting it out there in regards to Robbie Farah and the rest of the year selection prediction.

My understanding is Robbie has played 247 games thus far and my gut feeling is that Robbie will somehow play his 250th game at Leichhardt Oval as he has hoped (dreamt) in round 26 against Canberra Raiders.

What do you guys think?

I hope that he does. :supporter:

• @Eddie:

Farah knows there is no return.

His grave was already dug, when taylor dumped him he was never going to recall him.

Taylor will try anyone at hooker as evidenced yesterday with Edwards and Rankin. I reckon he would play Woods in there before Farah rather then recall Robbie.

And this will scar robbie…it will stay with him for life
    Too bad he brought it all on himself.
    Hes never been a team player

Robbie has met his match

• @innsaneink:

@Eddie:

Robbie has met his match

Ink I would get out the violins if it was not for the $18k + per week we will be paying him in 2017!

• @sheer64:

@innsaneink:

@Eddie:

Robbie has met his match

Ink I would get out the violins if it was not for the $18k + per week we will be paying him in 2017!

You could buy a stradivarus violin for that amount.

• @innsaneink:

@Eddie:

Robbie has met his match

I just hope he is ok in the future. I don’t like to see club legends end like this whether you think they bought it all on themselves or not.

He lost his mother a few years ago. He has had his reputation tarnished. Its all been played out in the media. There wan a lot of emotion when he talked on Saturday.

Despite the tough talk I see him as a fragile guy who is struggling a bit.

Mental health is important.

Ill remember Farah differently to you.

• I think given his weekend comments, unless he publicly backpedals it’s all over for him in 1st grade.
    Too unprofessional, surely it’s causing unwanted ripples in the side and the club……all can do without it.

Recent Topics