Hater's gonna hate, hate, hate

• I have been called a Robbie hater in a number of threads. I do not hate Robbie, he has been a good player and I will always respect his efforts for the club.

I think he is likely in the best 17, and in the short term, should be selected. Moving forward though, him and a 950k contract are not the answer.

However I do think that he is past his use by date, and will not play at the same level he has in the past. The club has obviously made a decision that they want to move forward without him. They told him last year, but he chose to stay. The writing was on the wall this year, and still he appears not to have looked for opportunities elsewhere.

So here we are again with the whole thing being played out in media including the poor me press conferences.

I think it’s time for Robbie to bite his tongue and move on.

He really just needs to shake it off.

• @Harvey:

I have been called a Robbie hater in a number of threads. I do not hate Robbie, he has been a good player and I will always respect his efforts for the club.

I think he is likely in the best 17, and in the short term, should be selected. Moving forward though, him and a 950k contract are not the answer.

However I do think that he is past his use by date, and will not play at the same level he has in the past. The club has obviously made a decision that they want to move forward without him. They told him last year, but he chose to stay. The writing was on the wall this year, and still he appears not to have looked for opportunities elsewhere.

So here we are again with the whole thing being played out in media including the poor me press conferences.

I think it’s time for Robbie to bite his tongue and move on.

He really just needs to shake it off.

Harvey like you, if I was selecting for this year, I would select Farah. However, as Taylor has made clear this isn’t a short term decision. The club wants to go in a new direction and he feels, rightly or wrongly, that it needs to start now. I struggle to understand how anybody can have a problem with that.

• Not his fault they signed him with a massive price tag and decided to pay overs

In all honesty if i got a new contract at work for a higher amount and then they try to take it off me and say take a pay cut i wouldnt be biting me tongue

And to all you fibbers who say otherwise please look at yourself in the mirror before you lie!!

The proper resolution is give him what he is owed so he walks away.
    Best for all parties

If someone tries to rip him off his entitlement how will that be fair ?

• ForumSupporter

Is this a Robbie thread…I cant keep up…

• But they do not take it off you. They tell you to look for a job elsewhere. You are obviously talented, which is why you got that money in the first place. You have not been recalcitrant and bad mouthed your employer and your supervisor (unlike some), so surely an employer out there will hire you and we will pay you the difference between what they are offering, and the inflated, poorly considered contract that we signed you to a couple of years ago.

We have also realised that those couple of kids we recently promoted from the mail room are more than capable of doing your job in your absence.

• @Geo.:

Is this a Robbie thread…I cant keep up…

This one is different Geo

Freedom of speech and expression whilst the LIKE and DISLIKE Buttons are not working

• Banned

Farah should be there this year and next as he is the best hooker in the club. Then he doesn’t get offered another contract.

I think that is actually pretty easy to figure out.

• Last year his management gave the club and Taylor a spray…saying they gave Farah no real chance to find a new club because most clubs had already filled their caps for 2016. They have gone very quite this year and have had a lot of time to work with.

Revenge is a very destructive emotion

• How about we forget about Robbie and JT and just enjoy the win. Heavens knows we don’t have many of them and with only a couple of months of football left we should be savouring the good moments. I really have had enough of this bickering.

• @Love the WestsTigers:

Not his fault they signed him with a massive price tag and decided to pay overs

In all honesty if i got a new contract at work for a higher amount and then they try to take it off me and say take a pay cut i wouldnt be biting me tongue

And to all you fibbers who say otherwise please look at yourself in the mirror before you lie!!

The proper resolution is give him what he is owed so he walks away.
    Best for all parties

If someone tries to rip him off his entitlement how will that be fair ?

we can’t and arn’t asking him to take a pay cut

• @supercoach:

Last year his management gave the club and Taylor a spray…saying they gave Farah no real chance to find a new club because most clubs had already filled their caps for 2016. They have gone very quite this year and have had a lot of time to work with.

I could be wrong here coach but i thought his management asked for a release in the pre season?

One which was not granted by the Tigers.

• @Eddie:

@supercoach:

Last year his management gave the club and Taylor a spray…saying they gave Farah no real chance to find a new club because most clubs had already filled their caps for 2016. They have gone very quite this year and have had a lot of time to work with.

I could be wrong here coach but i thought his management asked for a release in the pre season?

Correct Eddie

• @Eddie:

@supercoach:

On the condition they pay out his full contract. It was a silly request for the sole purpose of enabling Farah to play the media game. Every move him and his management make is for the media.

• Like Sheens, we are paying the price for previous management paying him ridiculous overs.

• @Harvey:

But they do not take it off you. They tell you to look for a job elsewhere. You are obviously talented, which is why you got that money in the first place. You have not been recalcitrant and bad mouthed your employer and your supervisor (unlike some), so surely an employer out there will hire you and we will pay you the difference between what they are offering, and the inflated, poorly considered contract that we signed you to a couple of years ago.

We have also realised that those couple of kids we recently promoted from the mail room are more than capable of doing your job in your absence.

Harvey, i like your posts most times, and i know others do too

But there is where we stand divided
    Here is a real case and you will agree if not at least see the truth

Working for the same company for 20 years you get given a redundancy, why ?
    Its because you are starting to cost the company a lot more money in wages, benefits and entitlements.
    You get moved on and there is no where to complain. They dont care about the experience you take with you as they have figured out those mail boys can get the job done for less.

Having worked 20 years you get to the wrong end of the Age Scale making it less likely to get another role and if you do succeed you get market rates which are considerably less than what you had got to in the 20 years.

It clearly doesnt finish in your favour.
    People dont get made redundant for bad mouthing.
    Every organisation has a structure where an employee can voice their grievances, maybe Farah has no where to hence expressing his disappointment in the Media.
    Maybe he cant got to HR like we can, maybe everyone is turning their backs on him, who knows.

He is gotta vent it out somehow.

Once again, i say give him the coin and tell him to leave.
    Turn the other way and tell Taylor his services are no longer required too…

Its like a punch up in a game, both get sent off or at least get 10
    Lets start fresh

Recent Topics