Your Ideal 2017: Farah, Taylor, Both or Neither?

• Might be a foregone conclusion but how do us fans feel?

• Not sure how the option for “Farah In, Taylor In” would play out but had to include it nonetheless….

FWIW I went “Farah Out, Taylor Out”. I’m over the saga. I’m over both of them and would love a fresh start with a new coach and team leadership.

• Banned

Farah deserves a final year he won’t let us down, taylor well…… no one deserves taylor.

• I only voted both out because I believe Farah has to go for us to be able to keep Elijah Taylor.

If its one or the other I would prefer Taylor out

• Dunno yet, see how the year pans out.

• Banned

@bigsiro:

Not sure how the option for “Farah In, Taylor In” would play out but had to include it nonetheless….

FWIW I went “Farah Out, Taylor Out”. I’m over the saga. I’m over both of them and would love a fresh start with a new coach and team leadership.

This is exactly how I feel. The best case scenario is for them both to go.

I reckon that we might fail that 100%. They both may be here.

• My ideal would be Taylor out, Farah spends his last year sharing the role with Liddle, Liddle gets exposed to NRL, can take the reigns around Origin and let Robbie have his farewell tour while still allowing our long term combinations to develop.

• If like to see Taylor finish his contract without any Farah influence for a year, then see how it’s affected things… If it’s the same or worse, Taylor goes and we don’t look bad as a club for other coaches by letting him finish the shake up he was obviously employed to do…

• Banned

If there is any fact that Moses and Brooks prefer playing without Farah then i want him out. If its just a JT thing then i like Farah mentoring Liddle. If i was a betting man id say Taylor wont be here next year and with the way he has been treated neither will Farah.

FYI - i voted both out, clean slate with a new coach who had full ownership of his team with no allegiances or hidden agendas.

• @Blaze:

If like to see Taylor finish his contract without any Farah influence for a year, then see how it’s affected things… If it’s the same or worse, Taylor goes and we don’t look bad as a club for other coaches by letting him finish the shake up he was obviously employed to do…

My thoughts exactly.

• Easy, Farah out, Taylor in. Taylor has the stones to make the hard calls.

• The perfect scenario would be Farah & Taylor gone, replaced with Jake Friend & Craig Bellamy.

• @gallagher:

@Blaze:

If like to see Taylor finish his contract without any Farah influence for a year, then see how it’s affected things… If it’s the same or worse, Taylor goes and we don’t look bad as a club for other coaches by letting him finish the shake up he was obviously employed to do…

My thoughts exactly.

X3

• Both are contracted for next year. In the best interest of the club both go. The rift is creating to many problems the division amongst fans should see them both go.

• idk why but i’ve voted farah in, taylor in.

farah’s still a good player and if taylor can find a way to include him in teh game plan and farah can play to his game plan- it will add a whole new dimension to our team.

also, if farah refused to leave last year, idk what’s going to change for him to leave this year.

i dont rate JT tbh. i dont think he’s a good coach. whether it be coz of him or despite him, our younger generation has grown an extra leg and shown a lot of confidence so i’d be happy for him to remain here for the last year of his contract but 2017 top 4 is the only way to extend his contract.

Recent Topics