Time to give Sironen another run

• While I admit I agreed with the decision at the time to drop Curtis Sironen to the reggies; I’ve now seen enough of Lovett to make me realise Sironen would offer more off the bench. He also adds a lot of size.
    Taylor seems to see something in Lovett, but I see no penetration in his attack and he can be a lazy defender. I have him behind both Sironen and JJ Felise.

• Yeah I’d like to see Sirro given another shot at first grade now to see if he comes back hungrier for his time spent in State Cup. He’ll be a chance this weekend if Lawrence is out.

• can he play #9?

• He shall be behind Griffin and Chee-Kam in pecking order.

• Banned

@tigerap:

can he play #9?

I like this one. Siro to dummy half.

• @InBenjiWeTrust:

He shall be behind Griffin and Chee-Kam in pecking order.

salary cap says otherwise

• Nup

• Taylor doesn’t like his dad.

• I’m up for it.

• @tigerap:

can he play #9?

Doesn’t matter ask our coach, he will just put him at dummy half anyway, with all the other 9’s in our 17. :bash

• He had a good run over 3 years and frankly have we missed him?

Lovett has not been that bad imo, not his fault the coach moves him out wide.

I’ve no problem with Sirro coming back but does his form in state cup warrant it?

• @Defiant:

He had a good run over 3 years and frankly have we missed him?

Lovett has not been that bad imo, not his fault the coach moves him out wide.

I’ve no problem with Sirro coming back but does his form in state cup warrant it?

Playing okay but hardly a standout. He looks like he deserves to be there (state cup that is).
    Would we even be discussing this if he had another surname?
    JAC on the other hand should definitely be in our top 17. Smh

• Been watching the reggies and believe he is better than Edwards and on form, equal to, if not better than Lovett.

Offers more in attack and solid in defence.

Not confident he is an 80min player which is the way Taylor has used him in the past much to his detriment.

• @dimitri:

Been watching the reggies and believe he is better than Edwards and on form, equal to, if not better than Lovett.

Offers more in attack and solid in defence.

Not confident he is an 80min player which is the way Taylor has used him in the past much to his detriment.

Edwards has been pretty ordinary in reggies so it was a shock to see him in firsts - especially playing a lot at dummy half.
    Looks like both Sironen and Cherrington are both offside with Taylor.

• I’d take Sirro back if he can match Lawrence and churn out 11-12 hitups per game and rack up 30-35 tackles.

Recent Topics