Team List R21 - NYC vs. Eels

• ForumSupporter

Holden Cup Team Announcement: Round 21 vs. Eels

Wests Tigers Media

Tue 26th July, 04:30PM
    A A

Team List R21 - NYC
    Wests Tigers Holden Cup Coach Willie Peters has named his side to take on the Parramatta Eels for their Round 21 clash this Saturday, July 30 at ANZ Stadium.

Kickoff for the match is at 3:15pm as Wests Tigers look to build on their last start win over the St. George-Illawarra Dragons and remain in the hunt for a top four finish.

Peters has retained the same 17 from last week to take on the Eels, with young hooker Jacob Liddle again starting in the side, with Daniel Peck on the interchange bench.

The sixth-placed Parramatta Eels come into the match having won just one of their last five games and sit equal on 26 points with Wests Tigers with six matches remaining.

See Wests Tigers Holden Cup team named to take on the Parramatta Eels this week below!

Sunday afternoon footy returns to Leichhardt Oval when we take on the Cowboys!
    WESTS TIGERS HOLDEN CUP

1. Daniel Roberts
    2. Toa Mata’afa
    3. Jesse Jackson
    4. Tony Tali
    5. Obed Karwhin
    6. Veiru Mapesone
    7. Thomas Bartley
    8. Ray Stone
    9. Jacob Liddle
    10. Taniela Paseka
    11. Jakob Giles
    12. Mark McCormack
    13. Jack Wheelhouse (capt.)

Interchange:
    14. Daniel Peck
    15. Lenny Sauni
    16. Trent Pye
    17. Rhys Sciglitano

Coach: Willie Peters

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016/07/26/holden_cup_team_anno.html

• Hope the boys can reverse the trouncing they received from the Eels earlier in the year. Also important to open a 2 point gap to the Eels.

• No Marsters or Tatola? What’s happened to them? Not named in ISP either

• @krayola:

No Marsters or Tatola? What’s happened to them? Not named in ISP either

Tatola is out for the season I think. I haven’t seen him named for a long time. Dunno about Marsters.

• Marsters was ruled out of nsw cup on the weekend with an injury. Hopefully he can play this week but as usual the club doesn’t provide any information on players outside the top 25.

• @Nelson:

@krayola:

Tatola is out for the season I think. I haven’t seen him named for a long time. Dunno about Marsters.

Maybe Tatola is getting his fitness back? I know he had a serious injury but I could have sworn he was listed as available from last week. Seriously, Paseka, Felise, Marsters and Tatola in one pack in 20s is unfair.

• The game earlier this year was actually embarrassing. 40 points difference was generous to the Tigers. We had a stronger team on paper that day but the Eels also had a couple of guys like Bevan French playing. If they put in a similar performance as they did against the dragons they’ll be a chance of reversing the round 4 score

• The side certainly has had more than its fair share of injuries this year, would be an awesome side at full strength!

• @krayola:

@Nelson:

@krayola:

Maybe Tatola is getting his fitness back? I know he had a serious injury but I could have sworn he was listed as available from last week. Seriously, Paseka, Felise, Marsters and Tatola in one pack in 20s is unfair.

Unfortunately Tatola was ruled out for the season. I think Moses Suli might be back soon though, he’s got real potential.

• When is Karwhin signed to. He should be considered for first grade

• @Harvey:

When is Karwhin signed to. He should be considered for first grade

No he shouldn’t, he isn’t even the best winger in the side.

• I like the look of Giles tbh, gutsy player.

• Banned

@Demps:

I like the look of Giles tbh, gutsy player.

Who won today?

• @VonMiller58:

@Demps:

Who won today?

Parra, lol

• Banned

@Demps:

@VonMiller58:

@Demps:

Who won today?

Parra, lol

What score??

Recent Topics