Blue Wiggle Anthony Field tweets his support for dumped Wests Tigers star Robbie

Hot potato…cold spaghetti would be my initial reaction…

It looks like we have to have a referendum on this subject as everyone has an opinion

I think Benny & Tommy may be feeling left out

Wake Up Anthony….

A high profile player who has been at the club over a decade and a high profile long time fan. It’s probable that their paths have crossed before, probably just a mate sticking up for a mate.

Farah’s mouth gets him into a lot of bother, but JT causes just as much crap through different methods.

Oh, well, if a Wiggle supports Robbie he definitely should be reinstated.

@sideline eye:

:crazy

@sideline eye:

Only if it is Geoff or Captain Feathersword

Read the fine print of Robbie’s contract

Seriously though , if he wants to cough up some TPa’s he is more than welcome to a bigger say

Until then , back with the plebs thanks Bluey

@happy tiger:

@sideline eye:

Only if it is Geoff or Captain Feathersword

Read the fine print of Robbie’s contract

Get with the times Happy. Jeff is long gone. And everyone knows Dorothy is the real power I the group.

@wmlmaster:

Here’s an interesting link from the DT

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/blue-wiggle-anthony-field-tweets-his-support-for-dumped-wests-tigers-star-robbie-farah/news-story/f9b46f60c69522cc308f8698747a2a60

What’s your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are I’m not paying News Ltd dollar one to read that article so unless someone copies the article rather than the link I’ll never know what he said.

@Yossarian:

@wmlmaster:

Here’s an interesting link from the DT

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/blue-wiggle-anthony-field-tweets-his-support-for-dumped-wests-tigers-star-robbie-farah/news-story/f9b46f60c69522cc308f8698747a2a60

What’s your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are I’m not paying News Ltd dollar one to read that article so unless someone copies the article rather than the link I’ll never know what he said.

We can agree on that.

BLUE Wiggle and proud Wests Tigers supporter Anthony Field revealed he had to shut down his Twitter account after he became too emotional about the NRL club’s treatment of star player Robbie Farah.

Field was a late cancellation from a Tigers promotion at ANZ Stadium yesterday, which led to speculation he had pulled out in protest over Farah’s dumping to reserve grade.

He was due to join Simon Pryce, the red Wiggle and a proud Parramatta Eels supporter, at ANZ Stadium ahead of Saturday’s clash between the two Western Sydney clubs.

Robbie Farah playing reserve grade

Anthony Field is a proud Tigers fan.
Field said he broke a tooth on a Fantale while filming Family Feud in Melbourne on Monday night. “I had to get surgery on the tooth as soon as I got off the plane,’’ Field said.

“I would have done the promotion. I still support the Tigers, but my heart is bleeding for Robbie Farah. I want the Tigers to win and I want Robbie to be part of the semi finals. Sometimes coaches can under-estimate what a player means to the fans.’’

Farah was axed by coach Jason Taylor last week, with one of the most high-profile and best-paid rugby league players in the NRL plying his trade in ­reserve grade.

The stand-off between the coach and long-serving player has split fans and threatened to derail the club’s charge to the finals.

Field, whose children’s group The Wiggles has sold more than 23 million DVDs and 8 million CDs worldwide, is a busy man, but more than happy to become the latest supporter to chime into the debate.

Not for the first time, Field vented his frustrations via Twitter last week, but said he had to shut down his account because a few of his posts had become ‘‘too un-Wiggly’’.

“I’ve closed the account until the footy season is over,’’ Field said.

“In a game where there are headlines about players involved with drugs and scandals, Robbie gets beat up because he wants to stay with the one club.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.