JT HAS NO CLUE - JUST ASK RANKIN

• ForumSupporter

Roosters have a decent Coach…

• @goldcoast tiger:

We are still up and down
    Yes you seem to forgot crap games games that we play on a regular basisand how we played against Penrith until Farah came on for example with a decent coach we could have already have been in the 8

thats a harsh call… come on, we have been pipped at the post a few times both storm games examples. While I agree we are still prone to to diabolical games which is unacceptable, our season hasnt been as black and white as season gone by, and we have been balls deep in more games than we havent.

• If the way forward is Rankin at hooker then we know we are in trouble.

• Interesting thing to say Jordan.

Whether he was having a shot at the media or Taylor Cant imagine Taylor would be too thrilled by the comments.

• @innsaneink:

Yeah…hes really lost the shed

Looks like one of those Dad Jokes, boys laughing as they dont want to get dropped 😃

• @TYGA:

I would take JT over McGregor, McFadden and probably Nathan Brown so there are worse in the competition lets be honest. The reality is he is a battler and has spent enough time as a FG coach for it to be evident he is below average.

We need to grow up as a club/supporter base and look to more proven coaches with a better track record. I would be targeting Cleary, Maguire, Brad Arthur, Hassler. This Farah vs Taylor battle has clouded minds. Farah, whilst a club legend is past his best on big cash and Taylor is a below standard first grade coach.

Nearly all of what you say i agree with i would take any of the coaches you mention as an upgrade on what we have with Brad Arthur as a preference with Cleary 2nd choice hassler would also be ok we need to get a decent coach what we have is holding the club back

• Anyone thought that players are intimidated at the thought of taking Farah on

Just think back to Taylor’s interview , when he initially brings up the halves not working well with Farah , Taylor was extremely quick to take the blame on his shoulders and didn’t want it put on the players

Again I thought the Farah off the bench was working , but then again none of us see what happens at training

• @happy tiger:

Anyone thought that players are intimidated at the thought of taking Farah on

Just think back to Taylor’s interview , when he initially brings up the halves not working well with Farah , Taylor was extremely quick to take the blame on his shoulders and didn’t want it put on the players

Again I thought the Farah off the bench was working , but then again none of us see what happens at training

Moses remains me of a young Farah.

I remember having a talk to Farah in 2004 when he was out with a knee in a pub in Canberra after a game. Robbie, Dene Halatau and Bronson Harrison came over to a small group of us and said you come all the way to watch us get flogged we are going to buy you a drink. Farah knew he was better then Darren Senter and could not wait until he retired.

Moses might want more control and might be the one saying things to Taylor about Farah. Im not convinced of this but Moses has that sort of personality.

• @Eddie:

@happy tiger:

Anyone thought that players are intimidated at the thought of taking Farah on

Moses remains me of a young Farah.

I remember having a talk to Farah in 2004 when he was out with a knee in a pub in Canberra after a game. Robbie, Dene Halatau and Bronson Harrison came over to a small group of us and said you come all the way to watch us get flogged we are going to buy you a drink. Farah knew he was better then Darren Senter and could not wait until he retired.

Moses might want more control and might be the one saying things to Taylor about Farah. Im not convinced of this but Moses has that sort of personality.

On that basis Robbie owes me a keg after the Cowboys game in 2014

But then again the players didn’t have the guts to front the fans that day , couldn’t get off quick enough , ask anyone who was there , didn’t get a hand clap thank you

• Banned

@jadtiger:

@TYGA:

I would take JT over McGregor, McFadden and probably Nathan Brown so there are worse in the competition lets be honest. The reality is he is a battler and has spent enough time as a FG coach for it to be evident he is below average.

We need to grow up as a club/supporter base and look to more proven coaches with a better track record. I would be targeting Cleary, Maguire, Brad Arthur, Hassler. This Farah vs Taylor battle has clouded minds. Farah, whilst a club legend is past his best on big cash and Taylor is a below standard first grade coach.

Nearly all of what you say i agree with i would take any of the coaches you mention as an upgrade on what we have with Brad Arthur as a preference with Cleary 2nd choice hassler would also be ok we need to get a decent coach what we have is holding the club back

Yes but look at what McGregor and Brown have playing roster wise. We have a much better roster than both of them and we are still sitting behind the dragons and got beaten by newcastle. The thing keeping us alive is our brillance in attack. For me i will judge JT on our defence. Thats probably why he was hired and what he claimed he would fix. Sitting second last in defence and getting worse. Honestly watching the gsmes live, i dont understsnd how our edge defence and in particular our right hand side is so bad yet not accountable for it. So i agree lets get an experienced coach who can take full control with no baggage or hidden agendas. That probably means Farah has to go too and so be it. One point i will say is thAt for a new coach to achieve success i think our management need to get fully behind him and back him 100%, in fairness to JT i dont think he ever really had that from management. This whole Farah thing is either them throwing JT under a bus, or getting him to do the dirty work for them.

• Banned

@Geo.:

Roosters have a decent Coach…

A premiership and 2 minor premierships in 3 years i think. Yep that is a good coach, too bad JT didnt learn anything from him.

• Im sorry but the Dragons have a pretty good roster

Look at their forwards Frizzell , Cooper ,De Belin , Thompson

Backline isn’t great , but I reckon Dugan , Aitken and Nightingale would all get a run at the Tigers

Widdop isn’t a happy boy , reckon he’ll wish he never left Melbourne

• Banned

@happy tiger:

Im sorry but the Dragons have a pretty good roster

Backline isn’t great , but I reckon Dugan , Aitken and Nightingale would all get a run at the Tigers

You reckon the dragons have a better roster than us? They cant score points. Id take Dugan and Frizell but your comparing that to Tedesco, brooks, moses, nofa and naiqama (attack only), taylor, woods, sue, grant. We should have demolished them by 50.

• Banned

@tigerman80:

@happy tiger:

You reckon the dragons have a better roster than us? They cant score points. Id take Dugan and Frizell but your comparing that to Tedesco, brooks, moses, nofa and naiqama (attack only), taylor, woods, sue, grant. We should have demolished them by 50.

I agree completely, a win is a win but was not really something to be proud of. First time I would classify the great St George as almost rabble - except for Benji their best player maybe.

• @tigerman80:

@happy tiger:

No not a better side , didn’t say that at all TM 80

Recent Topics