Broncos No Try

• Banned

Has to be the worst video ref call ever! Are these blokes blind or just pissed?

• If that’s not momentum I don’t know what is.

• ForumSupporter

@Flippedy:

Did you miss the Burgess TRY oops I mean No TRY last week…

• Amazing decision … Thank goodness didn’t have a bearing on the result.

The Joe Burgess call not good either.

No matter what they try and what innovations they make, it never seems to work consistently well.

• @Flippedy:

They’re both mate !
    If that was us playing I’d have to call Foxtel for a new remote !

• Yeah dumb decision, no question.

• Banned

@Geo.:

@Flippedy:

Did you miss the Burgess TRY oops I mean No TRY last week…

I didn’t see it, surely it wasn’t worse than tonight’s stuff up?

• @hobbo2803:

@Flippedy:

They’re both mate !

I have to do a James Graham these days and watch our games with my hands behind my back, no mobile or remote control anywhere withing reach

Momentum all the way…the game isnt played in slo-mo…dont adjudicate in slo-mo

• @innsaneink:

I have to do a James Graham these days and watch our games with my hands behind my back, no mobile or remote control anywhere withing reach

Slo-mo is useful for some decisions but not for something like that. If they’re going to review something like that in slo-mo they should finish by watching at full speed as a common sense check on themselves. Maybe they should also have a bloke in the corner having a few beers who can help them pass the pub test on their decisions.

• @innsaneink:

@hobbo2803:

@Flippedy:

They’re both mate !

I’ve noticed the bunker starting to replay the decisions at normal speed , and they still get it wrong :crazy
    At least their consistent !

• Banned

@innsaneink:

@hobbo2803:

@Flippedy:

They’re both mate !

Even in slo-mo it wasn’t a double movement! Good God, I still can’t believe it!

Yep I agree with you both, it’s not good to have anything in our hands with these idiots controlling the game :crazy

• @Flippedy:

@innsaneink:

@hobbo2803:

@Flippedy:

They’re both mate !

Yep I agree with you both, it’s not good to have anything in our hands with these idiots controlling the game :crazy

I have a beer in both hands 😆
    … You don’t throw beers away , unless its XXXX and you’re a Cane Toad 😆

• Couldn’t have happened to a better team though! Unca Wayne would be happy to dismiss it as “just part of the game” like he did with the Justin Hodges spear tackle that he got away with to play in last years GF.
    Would love to see Brisbane not win another game this year and miss the semi’s. Maybe then Channel 9 might have to review their policy of televising every single Broncos game on a Friday night.
    The bunker is a multimillion dollar joke, has been from day dot. The NRL would be better advised having a roulette wheel to adjudicate on these decisions….it would have a more accurate success rate.

• @hobbo2803:

@Flippedy:

@innsaneink:

@hobbo2803:

They’re both mate !

I have a beer in both hands 😆
    … You don’t throw beers away , unless its XXXX and you’re a Cane Toad 😆

Haha Hobbo! You’re right, those Qlders were looking for an excuse to throw those full cans of XXXX onto the field in that Origin game in the 80’s because they couldn’t bear to drink the rancid stuff!

• With all the video ref decisions that are simply bad calls, what is the difference between them and on field bad calls? Answer; no difference they just slow the game down.
    If the purpose of the video ref is to give the players a breather, then fine, persist with them. Otherwise remove the multiple angle cameras on the goal line, put one camera behind each goal, get rid of the video ref system and let the on field ref do their job.

Recent Topics