That was painful!!!!!

• Well I think the scarecrow has a dillema on his hands……that being of reinstating Farah to this team.
    Parts of the second half was abysmal when Halatua was off…but I tell ya what it didn’t get much better when he come back on. :brick: :brick: :brick: look if we don’t bring back some experience somebody that plays rationally we will get pounded by the cowboys next Sunday.

• Banned

@maxxy86:

Well I think the scarecrow has a dillema on his hands……that being of reinstating Farah to this team.
    Parts of the second half was abysmal when Halatua was off…but I tell ya what it didn’t get much better when he come back on. :brick: :brick: :brick: look if we don’t bring back some experience somebody that plays rationally we will get pounded by the cowboys next Sunday.

Missing our halfback in the second half was always going to hurt.We won, you and your wobbie rent a crowd lost.My deepest commiserations.Cant you enjoy a win instead of your endless hatred for a coach who has copped heaps of unnecessary crap and keeps moving forward.

• Banned

Robbie should be one of the first picked. JT is screwing himself over.

• Clearly if Brookes is out Farah should be right in.

• Banned

@Defiant:

Clearly if Brookes is out Farah should be right in.

I was thinking if Robbie was there we could have moved him to the halves and we are a much better team.

That was a great effort from us though.

• @Milky:

We need a hooker that is for sure. After Moses has taken control of these games i think it’s best to keep Farah out.

Dene at Hooker with Littlejohn coming off the bench at the 20 min mark.

X2 Milky

• @VonMiller58:

@maxxy86:

Well I think the scarecrow has a dillema on his hands……that being of reinstating Farah to this team.

Missing our halfback in the second half was always going to hurt.We won, you and your wobbie rent a crowd lost.My deepest commiserations.Cant you enjoy a win instead of your endless hatred for a coach who has copped heaps of unnecessary crap and keeps moving forward.

We won against a clapped out Parra side lol

• How many poor games does Rankin need to have before getting dropped ?
    He is actually starting to become a bigger liability than our RHS Defence

On another point i thought Parra got the rough end of some calls
    Refs really did rob them at times
    Despite being a one eyed Tigers supporter i still felt sorry for parra when they got duded by some calls

No team deserves that

• If Brooks is out next week. I would pick Farah, however I don’t think Talyor will.
    The Cowboys will be a tough ask. With or without Thurston.

• @cqtiger:

@Milky:

We need a hooker that is for sure. After Moses has taken control of these games i think it’s best to keep Farah out.

Dene at Hooker with Littlejohn coming off the bench at the 20 min mark.

X2 Milky

X3 Moses obviously hitting his straps. Well done.

• @Tigerdon:

If Brooks is out next week. I would pick Farah, however I don’t think Talyor will.

Taylors pride and Ego wont let Robbie play despite being the better option for the team…

• @hobbo2803:

@VonMiller58:

@maxxy86:

Exactly.

• @Love the WestsTigers:

@Tigerdon:

If Brooks is out next week. I would pick Farah, however I don’t think Talyor will.

Taylors pride and Ego wont let Robbie play despite being the better option for the team…

Robbies pride and ego won’t let Robbie play despite Taylors assertions that the team plays with better cohesion without him. Moses did well.
    In spite of what he’d like us to believe, WT isn’t all about Robbie. WT won again without him.

• If Brooks is out he shall be replaced by Littlejohn or Hunt. Rankin is probaly better under the high ball, but Addo-Carr offers much more in attack.
    Hopefully we can get permission to play Liddle, so

Tedesco
    Nofoaluma
    Simona
    Naiqama
    Addo-Carr
    Moses
    LIttlejohn/Hunt
    Woods
    Halatau
    T Grant
    Aloiai
    Lawrence
    Taylor

Sue
    Liddle
    Seumanufagai
    Felise

18 Griffin

• ForumSupporter

@avocadoontoast:

@hobbo2803:

@VonMiller58:

@maxxy86:

Exactly.

gold coast tiger beat you all too it…

Recent Topics