Robbie has to play

• Administrators

Brooks under an injury cloud.
    Halatau offering nothing.
    Rankin needed back on the wing.

Seriously, Robbie needs to be there! It’s a no brainer.

• Neither him, nor Cherrington played today. Assume both were injured, that should have allowed us to play Liddle again.

• ForumSupporter

Calves can be tricky…2 week injury unfortunately

• @Kul:

Brooks under an injury cloud.
    Halatau offering nothing.
    Rankin needed back on the wing.

Seriously, Robbie needs to be there! It’s a no brainer.

I think Rakin needs to be given a new position
    Left right out

JAC will offer more than him, some big mistakes from Rankin at critical times in rencent games.

I havent been on his case all year but his form is going from bad to worse.

• Administrators

Rankin to 7 and just plays a distributing role for Robbie and Moses
    JAC to wing

• No he doesn’t.

• @Kul:

Rankin to 7 and just plays a distributing role for Robbie and Moses
    JAC to wing

And Lovett away from the centers too pls

• Thought Halatau went alright. Did what was required, nothing flash, gave the ball to our halves. That’s exactly what we need.
    We need another utility on the bench tho - MCK or Siro to slot in and give us more options if someone gets injured. Having MCK there tonight would have helped - Rankin could go to half for Brooks and MCK to Center and Kev to wing.

But as they always say hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Think Rankin has done his dash tho and JAC deserves another call up. Rankin is awful. He plays like a man who is about to retire after 300 games, not a bloke in his early 20s.

• Banned

Robbie should be there if we want to win. Halatau is great though. If we were playing moneyball then there is no way Robbie makes the team because Halatau offers pretty close to what Robbie offers.

This won’t be popular but Ava, Sue and Grant aren’t far off Woods as well.

• And JT take note Lovett should NEVER play in the centres again

• MCK didnt go too well in ISP today mate
    He was good carting the ball up but for most part him and JAC were poor defending.

Sirro would be a good addition but i think he will just be used as a forward and not a utility

The idea of JLJ sounds enticing
    Bit like Morgan from the Cows when he played SOO

• Reserve grade until he and his manager learn to shut the ……

• Wobblie burnt his bridges …instead of being a mature adult and like all other players in that position just took it on the chin and knuckled down…but no spat the dummy as usual and crapped on the club once again .i have no doubt that he would of played against the Cowboys at Liechardt but his calf injury has made it all to easy for all involved.

• @stevetiger:

Robbie should be there if we want to win. Halatau is great though. If we were playing moneyball then there is no way Robbie makes the team because Halatau offers pretty close to what Robbie offers.

This won’t be popular but Ava, Sue and Grant aren’t far off Woods as well.

Maybe im being too harsh but recently poor Timmy Grant hasnt been really able to make ground
    He seems to have lost his leg drive and stops at moment of impact.
    Hoping he gets his mojo back

Once again maybe i’m being too critical but i have seem him make a bigger impact that seems to be missing right now

Loving Big boy Ava though. Hard, aggressive and brings a lot of energy

• Banned

@Snake:

Wobblie burnt his bridges …instead of being a mature adult and like all other players in that position just took it on the chin and knuckled down…but no spat the dummy as usual and crapped on the club once again .i have no doubt that he would of played against the Cowboys at Liechardt but his calf injury has made it all to easy for all involved.

Great point. It’s pretty mature calling him Wobbie as well.

Robbie has to be in the top team. He is a player that can lead us to the finals and win us games then.

Recent Topics