Everyone clear your schedule next Sunday!

All of us need to get out to Leichardt for a big game against the Cows. The boys need all the support they can get.

If we win next week we are a chance of sitting on 7th or 8th position. Lets get out there and show some great support everyone!

Hope it’s a sunny Sunday day at Leichardt. I’d have Farah coming off the bench, particularly if Brooks is out. Looking forward to it. Aloiai is going great in the 2nd row.
Woods keeps the team composed. I thought the captaincy should have gone to Lawerence at the start of the year. But once Woods can back on it the second half, he settled the team down and I knew we would win from there.

@Tigerdon:

Hope it’s a sunny Sunday day at Leichardt. I’d have Farah coming off the bench, particularly if Brooks is out. Looking forward to it. Aloiai is going great in the 2nd row.
Woods keeps the team composed. I thought the captaincy should have gone to Lawerence at the start of the year. But once Woods can back on it the second half, he settled the team down and I knew we would win from there.

Definately looked better when woodsy came back on. I really think he’s growing into the captaincy.

Very well said Milky, wish I could be there.

My brother & I will be there. Can’t make round 26 this year as I’ll be flying out to Peru so hoping the boys have a big win next Sunday!!

Tigers record against the Cowboys there in recent years has been good so hopefully it continues next Sunday.

Long range weather forecast looks good at this stage for Sunday.

sorry, too busy pulling weeds out next week with a pair of forceps

And not those for medicinal purposes

Being Interstate i’d have to settle for coverage on Fox,

I’m going to Pepper Stadium to support the ISP boys…

It will be a very tall order to beat the Cows but will be there regardless.

Well said Milky - I’ll be there for sure. Hope to see a packed hill!

Well said, I’ll be there 100%…. Let’s fill the hill boys.

Will be there and the misses wants to
attend has not been to Liechardt for 10 years .

I can’t wait! Leichhardt…big game. The hil!! Bring it on!

i’ll be there!! excited

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.