Aloiai

• Banned

How good was he.

• Has improved throughout the year and the last couple of weeks with playing more minutes he has really stood out but especially today he looked damaging and a real threat everytime he touched the ball

• Where have his critics gone?

• @southerntiger:

Where have his critics gone?

I’m right here.

He has improved big time.

• @southerntiger:

Where have his critics gone?

Right here
    And easily his best game

I really enjoyed that tonight, hoping he can back it with the same next Sunday

• Banned

I had no idea that he had critics. Funny stuff. Not as funny as Taylorball or playing Robbie in reserves but still pretty funny.

• Banned

I’m here as well. He is playing great footy.

• @stevetiger:

I had no idea that he had critics. Funny stuff. Not as funny as Taylorball or playing Robbie in reserves but still pretty funny.

He has had plenty. Obviously people who have never strapped on a boot. Great debut year in the forwards. Gone missing a few times but thats to be expected.

• I’ve got to know Josh this year. Absolute gem of a kid. He’s played the majority of the year with a broken hand and hasn’t missed a game. He’s recovering from a fractured hip last season and is only now getting full mobility. He’ll be even better next season.
    You won’t meet a more genuine,humble person.

• ForumSupporter

Now we only need Lathami to pop in…

Great again today…so much upside in this guy…Well done Josh…

• Banned

@southerntiger:

@stevetiger:

He has had plenty. Obviously people who have never strapped on a boot. Great debut year in the forwards. Gone missing a few times but thats to be expected.

😆 good to see you drop in to tell everyone what’s what. Didn’t see you anywhere near the forum when he was putting in poor performances. I might call you Phil Gould.

• It looks like being forced to play more minutes has brought out the best in Aloiai.
    Big, strong forward that is a threat on the right edge and in the middle. Well done good to see such rapid improvement.

• @stevetiger:

Give it a bloody rest and stick to the topic. There’s a bunch of threads where your whining may vaguely be relevant, this is not one of them.

Yes Josh is coming along well, he plays hard.

• Banned

@Nelson:

@stevetiger:

Give it a bloody rest and stick to the topic. There’s a bunch of threads where your whining may vaguely be relevant, this is not one of them.

Yes Josh is coming along well, he plays hard.

I started the topic. If I want to have a whine (in your girly opinion) I will.

• @stryker:

@southerntiger:

@stevetiger:

😆 good to see you drop in to tell everyone what’s what. Didn’t see you anywhere near the forum when he was putting in poor performances. I might call you Phil Gould.

Yeh it was a bit of an arrogant statement. Fair cop. However, I am a bit sensitive to people on this forum not appreciating how tough it is transitioning into first grade, particularly in the forwards.

But on your other point, I was here at the time defending him. Given there was only a couple of critics, I didnt see the need to sing it to the world.

Recent Topics