The Defensive Myth

• Looking at the table, i was surprised to see that we aren’t ranked 2nd last like a lot like to claim. There are several teams who have conceded more points than us. Besides our right edge, our defence gets a really bad rap imo.

• We’ve gone from 2nd worse to 4th worse in defence 😆

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

Looking at the table, i was surprised to see that we aren’t ranked 2nd last like a lot like to claim. There are several teams who have conceded more points than us. Besides our right edge, our defence gets a really bad rap imo.

Just think how much better we would be if that right side was cleaned up.

• @hobbo2803:

We’ve gone from 2nd worse to 4th worse in defence 😆

It’s a scramble between VonGreenValley and GNR to post this revelation. 😆

• @GNR4LIFE:

Looking at the table, i was surprised to see that we aren’t ranked 2nd last like a lot like to claim. There are several teams who have conceded more points than us. Besides our right edge, our defence gets a really bad rap imo.

Yeah, but our right side is definitely the worst in the comp. Every time Mitch Moses and Kevin Naiqama would come in David Nofoluma would fly in as well. Tigertorch has talked about drills where Kev flies in and Nofo stays out, well i have seen no improvement and if Parra had Norman or Foran passing out to Semi Radradra would have absolutely destroyed us.

• @Pawsandclaws:

@hobbo2803:

:roll

• Banned

@hobbo2803:

@Pawsandclaws:

@hobbo2803:

That is hilarious lol, i cant stop laughing
    😆

• Yeah it’s so hilarious

Its also yet another improvement in the team which a few here seem unwilling to grasp

• @innsaneink:

Yeah it’s so hilarious

Its also yet another improvement in the team which a few here seem unwilling to grasp

This is just further proof (if it were needed) that JT deserves a 5 year extension on his contract. 😮

• @innsaneink:

Yeah it’s so hilarious

You think this is pathetic. Just wait till we lose.

• @tigerman80:

@hobbo2803:

@Pawsandclaws:

@hobbo2803:

That is hilarious lol, i cant stop laughing
    😆

I’ll admit it’s not half as hilarious as calling for the coach to be sacked when we’ve won 7 of our last 11.

• @Born tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

Yeah, but our right side is definitely the worst in the comp. Every time Mitch Moses and Kevin Naiqama would come in David Nofoluma would fly in as well. Tigertorch has talked about drills where Kev flies in and Nofo stays out, well i have seen no improvement and if Parra had Norman or Foran passing out to Semi Radradra would have absolutely destroyed us.

You’re talking about a side that was illegally acquired. By rights they shouldn’t have that side anyway.

• @Pawsandclaws:

@innsaneink:

Yeah it’s so hilarious

This is just further proof (if it were needed) that JT deserves a 5 year extension on his contract. 😮

No - we learned our lesson with Sheens on long tern deals.

I think Taylor should be given a 1 year extension to current deal (ie: extend to 2018).

• @Gary Bakerloo:

@Pawsandclaws:

@innsaneink:

Yeah it’s so hilarious

I think Taylor should be given a 1 year extension to current deal (ie: extend to 2018).

Something i think will happen if we make the 8. Will give the club a bit of short term stability.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Gary Bakerloo:

@Pawsandclaws:

@innsaneink:

Yeah it’s so hilarious

Something i think will happen if we make the 8. Will give the club a bit of short term stability.

….and he is still “cheap”.

Recent Topics