Power forward

• @LARDS:

How about takeaho ?
    He also kicks goals from anywhere. No chance of getting off roosters though.

Best backrower in the comp in my view.

• It would be awesome if we picked up Moa.

• Banned

I’m telling you, they should snap up Nelson what ever his name is from the Storm, has a motor and mongrel

• @willow:

Paseka will be our guy in a couple of years.

Do you really think he’s that good ??? Alot of big boys run over the little guys in nyc

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

Manu Ma’u

I would prefer Taumalolo but he would be too pricey to snatch from the cowboys so I would be all in on Manu Ma’u.Wade Graham would be great also.Don’t know when his contract is due though.

• Don’t know why people are speculating about players where nearly all of them are under contract for multiple years. Also funny how half the players listed in the OP have ties to the Tigers.

We’ve had Gavet, he got injured, conceded penalties etc. Funny how Taupau has turned into a nobody this season after joining that little club across the bridge.

Brown is our best shot at aggro for next season. Not sure we could afford him though.

Paseka runs over the big boys not the little ones. He’ll probably get his shot next year. Not many sg ball players train with nrl sides. Kid’s something special.

• Paseka is massive but runs and tackles hard, most guys his size lumber around cause thats all they’ve had to do. He’s not a sure thing but he’s a better chance then most.

Esan Marsters is another to keep in mind.

• @Tigertigertiger:

I’m telling you, they should snap up Nelson what ever his name is from the Storm, has a motor and mongrel

Nelson Solomonia ???Think he has signed with the chooks for next year

• For once we have some good forwards coming up thru the ranks. Lets face it, we are having trouble scraping up cap space for ET, so how do you think we are going to squeeze anymore mid range signings under our cap. What you see now across our grades minus a couple and maybe the odd budget signing is what you can expect to see in 2017…and if Robbie sticks to his gun you possibly will not see anything in the way of signings.

What we do need is a couple of real quality big outside backs, who can run and maybe one is a goal kicker, but once again I can not see that happening

• Props:
    Taniela Paseka
    Date of Birth:08-10-1997
    Height:197cm
    Weight:120kg

Junior Tatola
    Date of Birth:10-11-1996
    Height:186cm
    Weight:118kg

Pio Sokobalava
    Date of Birth:26-04-1996
    Height:185cm
    Weight:114kg

2nd row
    Jakob Giles
    Date of Birth:11-02-1997
    Height:187cm
    Weight:107kg

Esan Marsters
    Date of Birth:17-08-1996
    Height:187cm
    Weight:110kg

Ray Stone
    Date of Birth:06-06-1997
    Height:179cm
    Weight:90kg

• definitely agree

but taupau on 650k isnt the answer

we could have made a massive play for junior paulo during the eels exodus. i suspect the raiders got a good deal on him but maybe we didnt have room in our cap paying robbie 950k

• @pHyR3:

definitely agree

but taupau on 650k isnt the answer

we could have made a massive play for junior paulo during the eels exodus. i suspect the raiders got a good deal on him but maybe we didnt have room in our cap paying robbie 950k

The Raiders already had him from 2017 onwards prior to the Eels cap scandal. They paid for him.

• @supercoach:

@Tigertigertiger:

he would be my pick as well , love the way he plays. looks like the chooks got another batch of brown paper bags.
    other than that we do have some big boys coming up, hope we have a coach who can bring them on, oh crap thats right we got JT.

• There are some options out there but it’s our cap space again hindering us,RF is owed close to a million so that is really going to hurt, add in whatever Sirro the non performer is on for next year and you can see why we are inactive in the player market.

• @bp tiger:

@supercoach:

@Tigertigertiger:

he would be my pick as well , love the way he plays. looks like the chooks got another batch of brown paper bags.
    other than that we do have some big boys coming up, hope we have a coach who can bring them on, oh crap thats right we got JT.

Nelson Asofa Solomona apparently received an offer that the Storm can’t match he may be the way the Tigers keep JAC.

Recent Topics