Potential for trouble

• With it looking likely Farah will be missing from first grade again this sunday, and the passion surrounding his dropping….I hope we dont see any real trouble at LO

I imagine some will want to get a message across, with a large crowd and FTA cameras …its an opportunity I guess.

I know what the hill can get like towards the end of a game, passion alcohol and a difference of opinion can sometimes lead to amusing scenes…I just hope its only amusing and nothing worse

• Well we won’t have to worry about supporters booing when Taylors face comes up on the big screen. So that’s something.

• @innsaneink:

With it looking likely Farah will be missing from first grade again this sunday, and the passion surrounding his dropping….I hope we dont see any real trouble at LO

I imagine some will want to get a message across, with a large crowd and FTA cameras …its an opportunity I guess.

I know what the hill can get like towards the end of a game, passion alcohol and a difference of opinion can sometimes lead to amusing scenes…I just hope its only amusing and nothing worse

Just don’t wear your " I love Jason Taylor " tee shirt … You’ll be fine 😆

• @GNR4LIFE:

Well we won’t have to worry about supporters booing when Taylors face comes up on the big screen. So that’s something.

Why?? Has he been sacked??
    🙏 🙏 🙏

• @tigermac88:

@GNR4LIFE:

Well we won’t have to worry about supporters booing when Taylors face comes up on the big screen. So that’s something.

🙏 🙏 🙏

you may be able to tick that box off if we miss the top 8 this year

I’d really hate to get rid of Taylor only to replace him with someone similar

Potter didnt get along with everyone, Taylor had/has his issues
    Im hoping the next person to coach is a complete coach who has even better people skills

• @Love the WestsTigers:

@tigermac88:

@GNR4LIFE:

🙏 🙏 🙏

Im hoping the next person to coach is a complete coach who has even better people skills

Taylor will be here next yr regardless if we make the 8 or not.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@tigermac88:

@GNR4LIFE:

🙏 🙏 🙏

Well in that case I’m sure there’ll be plenty of booing when JT’s face appears on the big screen lol

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@tigermac88:

@GNR4LIFE:

🙏 🙏 🙏

Miracles happen…

• @Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@tigermac88:

🙏 🙏 🙏

Miracles happen…

If they didn’t sack him after we lost 6 in a row, why would they sack him given the way we’ve improved since then?

• Not really fans as far as I’m Concerned.

In fact, I’d put Cowboys Supporters ahead of these dingleberries. At least they are there in the right spirit.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

@Love the WestsTigers:

Miracles happen…

If they didn’t sack him after we lost 6 in a row, why would they sack him given the way we’ve improved since then?

Today Taylor doesnt get along with Farah, tomorrow it could be someone different

Whilst you may know more than me i know NRL is a professional sport. Everyone is KPI Driven
    Why keep someone who cant deliver results. After all the coaches job is to get us playing at the right end of the season

A coach who consistently fails to deliver finals footy is not worthy of being re-signed.

Im saying if we make the 8 its warranted to give him another year. We fail again and in my opinion it doesnt leave much in Taylors defence

• @Love the WestsTigers:

@tigermac88:

@GNR4LIFE:

🙏 🙏 🙏

Who?

• @Love the WestsTigers:

Today Taylor doesnt get along with Farah, tomorrow it could be someone different

Whilst you may know more than me i know NRL is a professional sport. Everyone is KPI Driven
    Why keep someone who cant deliver results. After all the coaches job is to get us playing at the right end of the season

A coach who consistently fails to deliver finals footy is not worthy of being re-signed.

Im saying if we make the 8 its warranted to give him another year. We fail again and in my opinion it doesnt leave much in Taylors defence

That’s the thing though, his contract isn’t up for renewal yet. This time next yr is when he should be fully judged. Considering we’ve improved this yr, there’s no reason why we can go even further next yr.

• @underdog:

Not really fans as far as I’m Concerned.

In fact, I’d put Cowboys Supporters ahead of these dingleberries. At least they are there in the right spirit.

😆 been a while since I’ve heard that term.

• @bathursttiger:

@Love the WestsTigers:

@tigermac88:

@GNR4LIFE:

🙏 🙏 🙏

Who?

Craig Bellamy 🙏 🙏

Recent Topics