WOW!

• Credit to the Titans and Sharks, just pulled off a masterclass performance.

If that was a Grand Final it would nudge Cows and Broncos, was a 10/10 from both sides.

• Great game of football!!!
    It had everything, very tough but also very entertaining. And 200 field goal attempts with 196 charge downs. Great stuff

• Exciting games don’t mean the quality is of the highest standard. Nothing comes close to last yrs grand final. Not really a great result for us. Hats off to the Titans though. They punch above their weight better than any side i can remember in recent memory.

• @TIGER:

Great game of football!!!
    It had everything, very tough but also very entertaining. And 200 field goal attempts with 196 charge downs. Great stuff

Can’t believe Ennis is retiring. Easily the best player on the field, absolute legend!

• The titans deserve their point, probably deserve 2 points.

• The refs treated the Sharks like kola bears. I thought the Chargers were the better side. My god the field goal kicking was average, but outside that was a great game. Hurrel was a great pick up for the chargers. We will have to improve 25% to have any chance against the coast out at Cambo in a few weeks

• Banned

@supercoach:

The refs treated the Sharks like kola bears. I thought the Chargers were the better side. My god the field goal kicking was average, but outside that was a great game. Hurrel was a great pick up for the chargers. We will have to improve 25% to have any chance against the coast out at Cambo in a few weeks

Chargers??Get it right they are the Seagulls.

• ForumSupporter

Pretty amazing game…

You had to go back to 2013 to find the last draw…We have had 2 this year…

• @Milky:

@TIGER:

Great game of football!!!

Can’t believe Ennis is retiring. Easily the best player on the field, absolute legend!

Watch the way he plays Milky rarely picks the ball up from dummy half and passes it - usually takes two steps and the forwards go with him
    When attacking the oppostions line will often run side ways from dummy half looking for a runner - ala Farah. If Farah does get a start at the Sharks his game will be the perfect fit. Just depends if they want to take he risk on a 32 year old with a point to prove.

• Sharks had two very good shots at FG that they really should have kicked.

• Great game to watch but the 10 during extra time is a joke.

• Banned

How much of a goose is Fifitta, absolute moron this bloke, he needs to be knocked out

Great game of footy, Titans should have got the chocolates

• @Tigertigertiger:

How much of a goose is Fifitta, absolute moron this bloke, he needs to be knocked out

Great game of footy, Titans should have got the chocolates

After giving Luke Douglas a push to head following the try I was hoping the try would be disallowed and a penalty given to the Titans, unfortunately an incident has to happen in the lead up for this to happen.

• @VonMiller58:

@supercoach:

The refs treated the Sharks like kola bears. I thought the Chargers were the better side. My god the field goal kicking was average, but outside that was a great game. Hurrel was a great pick up for the chargers. We will have to improve 25% to have any chance against the coast out at Cambo in a few weeks

Chargers??Get it right they are the Seagulls.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Exciting games don’t mean the quality is of the highest standard. Nothing comes close to last yrs grand final. Not really a great result for us. Hats off to the Titans though. They punch above their weight better than any side i can remember in recent memory.

X2. Also add that it was a brutal encounter at times with neither side giving an inch.

Recent Topics