WESTS Tigers Team V Cowboys...

• @GNR4LIFE:

@GNR4LIFE:

@TigerWoods:

Happy for JLJ, best of luck Sunday. JAC for Rankin, MCK for Lovett and that team get 100% better.

MCK is a career reserve grader.

Scratch that, that’s a bit harsh. What i mean is, MCK isn’t any better than Lovett. Has been unable to cement a top grade spot at any club he’s played at. Lovett on the other hand is improving every game and plays with a lot of heart.

I agree on Lovett but I believe MCK deserves another look. At least he’d b better in the centres than Lovett (although that’s JTs fault for thinking he can be put there in the first place).

• What about Siro? Does he deserve another shot?

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

3…2…1

Where is Robbie ?

It’s not as good as what I want but it’s what I expected. Let’s hope we win big.

• Banned

@bigsiro:

Someone erupt already!
    Anyone!

I did my best.

• @VonMiller58:

@supercoach:

Considering Farah was and will never get picked again and Rankin will get picked while he can walk, its a good team. I doubt we have the quality to win but we will give it a shake. I am glad we kept the changes simple and did not reshuffle the team

Agree with your comments, however If Thurston plays this week we lose by 30.If he doesn’t I still think we lose by 12.That forward pack will eat us alive.Hope I’m wrong but I doubt it.After losing last week the Cowboys will be primed.

That team is more than just Thurston… they can strike all over the park.

• @TigerWoods:

What about Siro? Does he deserve another shot?

I wouldn’t be opposed. But he needs to play like he has to earn it, not coast as if fg is his birth rite like he did for 90% of his first grade career. Hopefully his axing is the kick up the backside he needed once he gets another shot.

• Interesting to read that Littlejohn is 95kgs. I wonder if he’s ever been encouraged to move to hooker.
    I like the side. Hopefully rankin stays on the wing.

• @gallagher:

Interesting to read that Littlejohn is 95kgs. I wonder if he’s ever been encouraged to move to hooker.
    I like the side. Hopefully rankin stays on the wing.

I was thinking the same.

• Too much to ask for a win …. Just hoping for a good show.

• Banned

@Cultured Bogan:

@VonMiller58:

@supercoach:

Considering Farah was and will never get picked again and Rankin will get picked while he can walk, its a good team. I doubt we have the quality to win but we will give it a shake. I am glad we kept the changes simple and did not reshuffle the team

Agree with your comments, however If Thurston plays this week we lose by 30.If he doesn’t I still think we lose by 12.That forward pack will eat us alive.Hope I’m wrong but I doubt it.After losing last week the Cowboys will be primed.

That team is more than just Thurston… they can strike all over the park.

Agreed.However it was evident the other night against the storm that with JT the cowboys win.Their options close to the line were poor to say the least.

• Banned

@Knuckles:

Too much to ask for a win …. Just hoping for a good show.

And a good showing will be a win in itself.As it will be a continuing sign that next year looks rosy.Providing we can keep ET.

• I’m looking forward to see JLJ in action again. This is winable in front of a big LO crowd.

• Banned

@Knuckles:

I’m expecting to win by 10 or more.

• @stevetiger:

@Knuckles:

Haha … I hope you’re right … But I never “expect” when it comes to Wests Tigers … Just sets you up to be disappointed. The rain and the Leichhardt factor might even it up a bit plus no Thurston. But I still think they will be too strong.

• Banned

@Knuckles:

@stevetiger:

@Knuckles:

Haha … I hope you’re right … But I never “expect” when it comes to Wests Tigers … Just sets you up to be disappointed. The rain and the Leichhardt factor might even it up a bit plus no Thurston. But I still think they will be too strong.

Being serious we can win this game. If we fire and play positive footy we can win every game we play. This will be tough for us though. I think us losing Robbie and Brooks is worse than the Cowboys losing Thurston.

Recent Topics