WESTS Tigers Team V Cowboys...

We will need a lot going our way to win …. Ball control is an absolute necessity and the kicking game needs to be spot on. Goal kicking is a worry … We really need to land those easy ones from in front. Last passes will also need to stick, a fair go from the man in the middle and a bit of luck never goes astray. If all that goes our way, we could make it interesting !

@Knuckles:

We will need a lot going our way to win …. Ball control is an absolute necessity and the kicking game needs to be spot on. Goal kicking is a worry … We really need to land those easy ones from in front. Last passes will also need to stick, a fair go from the man in the middle and a bit of luck never goes astray. If all that goes our way, we could make it interesting !

As bad as our goal kicking is supposed to be, we’re yet to lose game because of it.

I bet we get Badger.
Paul Green had a fair bit to say about the refs last week….I hope they dont try to square the ledger with them against us.

Wests Tigers by 20 … get on! Money for old rope…

:sign:

@Knuckles:

Too much to ask for a win …. Just hoping for a good show.

Yes, this is a good test on so many levels. Not the end of the season if they lose.

@Staks:

Wests Tigers by 20 … get on! Money for old rope…

:sign:

Hahaha …. What are you doing on here !!!
Retro round was last week !!!

I’m putting $50 on the Cowboys to win…we are sure things 😉

@851:

@bp tiger:

O.K. ME, JLJ IS A WASTE OF SPACE he is in the same class as lovett and edwards , JT is so pigheaded we have to hookers in NSW CUP and none in 1ST grade. can see us getting a hammering on sunday, hope all the JT lovers will be happy, and just to show how gracious i can be , if we win i will write a glowing report on JT.

The hooker thing is a farce, and Rankin :bash , JT sure is pig headed.

In your humble opinion!!!

:deadhorse:

@ricksen:

Farah named in NSW Cup.

Surely if there was “one cook too many in the kitchen” when Brooks was in we are short a cook now with Brooks out.

It will be interesting to see what some people say if we win.

“ordinary team (again)”

“If Thurston plays we lose” etc. etc.

Ho hum.

@magpiecol:

“ordinary team (again)”

Ho hum.

A win this weekend will generate 100 pages of disclaimers.

@magpiecol:

“ordinary team (again)”

Ho hum.

It’s a big IF ….

@Gary Bakerloo:

@magpiecol:

“ordinary team (again)”

Ho hum.

A win this weekend will generate 100 pages of disclaimers.

It’s going to be an entertaining read Sunday night, win or lose. Get the popcorn ready.

@Knuckles:

@magpiecol:

“ordinary team (again)”

Ho hum.

It’s a big IF ….

I hope so. Life will be much easier with no Thurston.

@magpiecol:

“ordinary team (again)”

Ho hum.

That won’t come from me. We aren’t an ordinary team. We are a good team. We can beat the Cowgirls.

We’d definitely though be a better team if Robbie was there. We’d can also tweak the team a little more by improving on Rankin and probably Lovett on the bench.

This is not hating on Rankin and Lovett either. I think Rankin has been a lot better than what I thought he would be over the last couple of weeks and Lovett has improved a lot this year.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.