Triple M rumour

• Driving home tonight Triple M were going to announce a major story regarding a high profile player in a Sydney team but couldn’t due to one of the TV stations running out of time. Makes me think it has to be Robbie leaving. Has anyone heard any rumours to what the story is?

• Hope so … The quicker Robbie goes the better for our future

• Could be anything. or nothing

• Banned

@Tiger Tim:

Driving home tonight Triple M were going to announce a major story regarding a high profile player in a Sydney team but couldn’t due to one of the TV stations running out of time. Makes me think it has to be Robbie leaving. Has anyone heard any rumours to what the story is?

I dont get the TV station part.

• I’d say they must of been going to relay the information as the tv station ran the story. I haven’t heard anything as yet

• @VonMiller58:

@Tiger Tim:

Driving home tonight Triple M were going to announce a major story regarding a high profile player in a Sydney team but couldn’t due to one of the TV stations running out of time. Makes me think it has to be Robbie leaving. Has anyone heard any rumours to what the story is?

according to a few people channel 7 were going to break a story on farah going to souths for 2 years 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

• SMH has just posted an article stating we are chasing Daniel Mortimer. Farah likely to go to St. George-Illawarra, Cherrington to Cronulla and doubts on Ballin’s knee.

• @Kavi:

@VonMiller58:

@Tiger Tim:

according to a few people channel 7 were going to break a story on farah going to souths for 2 years 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

I heard Dragons…Benj’s future is clouding it though

• @Gary Bakerloo:

SMH has just posted an article stating we are chasing Daniel Mortimer. Farah likely to go to St. George-Illawarra, Cherrington to Cronulla and doubts on Ballin’s knee.

That has to be a sick joke…. Mortimer???

• @VonMiller58:

@Tiger Tim:

They said either Channel 7 or 9 were going to announce the story but ran out of time on their news program and due to contractual reasons Triple M weren’t allowed to announce it either.

• Banned

I thought we have no money, and thats a major reason we havent re signed Elijah Taylor yet. So if we sign Mortimer we now have the following hookers on our books next year

-Farah
    -Ballin
    -Liddle
    -Mortimer

But yet we still dont see a need to play a recognised hooker this year.

• @teddy23:

@Gary Bakerloo:

SMH has just posted an article stating we are chasing Daniel Mortimer. Farah likely to go to St. George-Illawarra, Cherrington to Cronulla and doubts on Ballin’s knee.

That has to be a sick joke…. Mortimer???

I didnt think the circus was going to be in town for this long

Keep on hearing more bizarre stories and theories about this club on a daily basis with a new twist every few days

• If we are chasing Mortimer while allowing Cherrington to walk away on an 80k contract, our recruitment and retention have not improved much. There would be half a dozen 2nd string hookers who would be a better option than Mortimer

• Farah needs to leave for the signing to occur.

Recent Topics