Vote: Bringing Back Site Reputations

• Few people have had a bit of a say

• Banned

maybe there was collusion in trading points, like rubbing each other’s back to pile them up. After reading about Eddie Hayson nothing surprises me

• No… it slows the site down

• Voted No, but not really fussed either way.

• I miss getting interwebz points…

But seriously - here in lies the problem with some posters - they wont say how they truly feel.

• Banned

I don’t care however if it affects the site’s performance we shouldn’t bother with it.

• If rep points where the main reason for slowing the server down then we shouldnt have them.I voted no

• Banned

@innsaneink:

No… it slows the site down

exactly the same as your views on RF - had to smuggle him in here somehow. Thousands of rep points have been scored in one year of Robbie’s to and fro

• @Byron Bay Fan:

maybe there was collusion in trading points, like rubbing each other’s back to pile them up. After reading about Eddie Hayson nothing surprises me

On the cones early today mate?

• Administrators

It was disabled because it slows down the site.
    I’ve logged a ticket with developer, if they can optimise the system then i’ll bring it back

• @Kul:

I’ve logged a ticket with developer, if they can optimise the system then i’ll bring it back

Good enough reason why it should stay disabled?….I think given the choice of a faster site or rep points, most would opt for the faster site - especially on game day!

• Banned

@tigerap:

@Kul:

Good enough reason why it should stay disabled?….I think given the choice of a faster site or rep points, most would opt for the faster site - especially on game day!

I completely agree. I’m cool with bringing it back if the site performs well.

• I’m of mixed opinion on this. I did like that you could show support/approval for a post without having to reply to the thread but I disliked the negative rating part where people disliked the viewpoint rather than it being a Von Miller stinker. Also people would get positive ratings for typing a team list or a score! So I’m not fussed if it doesn’t come back nor would I be upset if it did.

• I’m not fussed on it, but feel it has relevance if used in Rugby League Forums, more specifically threads on WT.

Giving people rep points in Tipping or Soccer chatter threads is ridiculous.

• @Tiger Watto:

I’m not fussed on it, but feel it has relevance if used in Rugby League Forums, more specifically threads on WT.

Giving people rep points in Tipping or Soccer chatter threads is ridiculous.

WOW!!! does it really upset you when people get positive Rep Points in Comps ? I suppose it’s a way of people saying thanks for the time and effort your putting into the Comps , not many know just how time consuming it is .
    But i take your opinion on board .

Personally i’m not bothered by it and don’t miss it….it’s not like it’s a Popularity contest anyway .

If it improves the Sites speed then there’s no reason to bring it back , also people are throwing there opinions about more with no fear of being Neg repped .

Either way not bothered if it comes back or not.

Recent Topics