Hayne to Titans - Will it impact the Tigers??

• Banned

This move makes me so nervous. Firstly we play them in 2 weeks and he will be there. Secondly it strengthens an already good team and will help them get into the top 8. That pretty much leaves Panthers, Warriors, Tigers and Eagles fighting for the final spot.

Probably more concerning is that the Eels will have a million dollars to chuck at either a decent fullback and half. Makes me so nervous with Tedesco and Moses coming off contract and players you could build a club around. Hopefully its not all about money and they want to stick together.

• Titans just signed Hayne and they’re going to chuck a milion at Tedesco?

Huh?

• Yeah no way, they’re out of commission now I’d think… And there’s no way we’re letting go of Teddy, Moses or Brooks. JT and the club are making that clearer with each week that passes.

• I think it enhances our chances in keeping Tedesco as it is one less Club that will be after his services .

I think Teddy won’t be going anywhere , if we can get some key signings for the Club for 2018 and onwards then i see no reason why he won’t stay……then again who would of thought that Hayne would be wearing Titan colours , so anything is possible.
    Also who will be the Coach will be another factor for him in his next deal aswell .

• this must be another one of haynes dreams to play on the gold coast. what a money hungry grub he must be, leaves the eels buts states if i come back it will be with the eels. then he gets knock back in the USA so he trys to steal a spot from fijian rugby player who has been there for years, that does not work out so comes back and now says i want to play finals football but gee the eels arnt in the semis so i will join the titans. dont get me wrong he has every right to make as much money as he can, but i hate the way he goes about it. and YES he will be playing this weekend.

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

Titans just signed Hayne and they’re going to chuck a milion at Tedesco?

Huh?

Left the part out about the Eels. Just edited the post. The Eels targeting Moses or Tedesco makes me nervous.

• Hayne is playing this year for them?

• @tigerman80:

@GNR4LIFE:

Huh?

Left the part out about the Eels. Just edited the post. The Eels targeting Moses or Tedesco makes me nervous.

We’ll have a million to chuck at them too thanks to Robbie.

• @innsaneink:

Hayne is playing this year for them?

Is not a registered player this yr, so is free to.

• Bloody oath it can impact on us. We play the Titans and he could be the difference between us making the 8 or not.
    If he has a dream to be a Titan, so be it, but he shouldn’t be playing this year.
    Apart from impacting on us, there are five rounds to go before the finals some poor bastard that has been busting his guts all year for them will not get to play in the finals. He doesn’t care who he walks over to persue his dreams .

• @tigerman80:

@GNR4LIFE:

Huh?

Every club in the NRL will be targeting them to some extent. This doesn’t really change anything.

• ForumSupporter

What…

This is the best chicken little we have had since…well…never…

• Banned

@ricksen:

@tigerman80:

@GNR4LIFE:

Huh?

Every club in the NRL will be targeting them to some extent. This doesn’t really change anything.

Yes true, but they will be desperate for someone of that calibre. Which club has a spare million dollars without having to move anyone on?

• How in the hell can they fit him under the salary cap for 2016?
    They must already have dispensations from the NRL for this year as theyve had a lot of injuries and would have had to take players from the 2nd tier.
    I guess its helps to be part owned by the NRL.
    Stayed tuned for some whinges from teams having to play the titans

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

@tigerman80:

@GNR4LIFE:

Huh?

We’ll have a million to chuck at them too thanks to Robbie.

Did you conveniently forgot the part where Robbies million dollars isnt going anywhere next year. If were lucky we might save $200-$300k, or did JT forget to tell you that part when he forged his brillant plan.

Recent Topics