2005 GF Wests Tigers v Cows ..On Fox..

• ForumSupporter

1.30pm Today Ch. 501…Rugby Classic Match…

Happy will be pumped…

• Can’t remember…did we win that game?

• About now i was about 16 Schooners later 😆 . Got to the Stadium at 11:30am with 4 mates and it was such a Hot Day .
    Next time we get to the big dance i will watch it with maybe 3 Schooners under my belt . 😆

One of the Best Days of my Life .

• ForumSupporter

Well must say haven’t watched it in a few years…Whilst Prince Marshall Richards Hodgson etc get the accolades and deservedly so…

Ben Galea in particular as well as Dene Halatau and Fitzy were immense for us that day…

• @Geo.:

Well must say haven’t watched it in a few years…Whilst Prince Marshall Richards Hodgson etc get the accolades and deservedly so…

Ben Galea in particular as well as Dene Halatau and Fitzy were immense for us that day…

Gibbs and Fulton were great too !
    They both made some essential tackles .
    And my 05 jersey still fits me 😆 ( just )!

• @Geo.:

Ben Galea was unbelievable , what about that dive to the left where he tackles Bowen with one arm 20 metres out from the Cowboys line and 20 metres in from the Eastern touch line.

Boy Benji was quick those Days , you can never get sick of that flick pass to Richards and the palm by Richards was something else " a big don’t argue "

• Incredible what momentum and confidence can do to a side,i remember lining up for gf tickets after doing a 12hr night shift,gave one ticket to my dad who passed away soon afterwards, but as a long suffer tiger supporter he kept saying it was the best night of his life,not sure if my mother would be real impressed with that comment, but the sheer experience,noise and spectacle itself were something to behold for the victors fans.

Recent Topics