Doing this thread in Hospital

• I am going to be spending the next couple at the RPA Because i have broken my arm badly while playing AFL. They reckon i have Broken both bones in my right arm bent one of the bones and pull one of the bones of out my socket. I am on pain relief now so i can hardly feel my hand.

• Get well soon Swagster !

• Speedy recovery swag .

Dr FT will come and give you more pain relief if you need it 😉 😆

• @swag tiger:

I am going to be spending the next couple at the RPA Because i have broken my arm badly while playing AFL. They reckon i have Broken both bones in my right arm bent one of the bones and pull one of the bones of out my socket. I am on pain relief now so i can hardly feel my hand.

Just keep hitting the morphine button …they had to take it of me …us pre 60’s have a great tolerance to artificial stimulates they tell me …sorry to here about your miss adventure chin up ,and is the right arm the golden boy if so bummer . :sign:

• get well soon

• @foreveratiger:

Speedy recovery swag .

Dr FT will come and give you more pain relief if you need it 😉 😆

I will be sure to order some from him.

• At least i play well before the injury (3 goals).

• Banned

Has anyone heard of Russell recently, he seems to have takenly an unusually long break?

• Hope you’re right soon ST
    Cheers

• Banned

@swag tiger:

I am going to be spending the next couple at the RPA Because i have broken my arm badly while playing AFL. They reckon i have Broken both bones in my right arm bent one of the bones and pull one of the bones of out my socket. I am on pain relief now so i can hardly feel my hand.

Ouch Swag!!! Sorry to hear that, get well soon mate.

• I was recently diagnosed as having ‘tennis elbow’ even though I haven’t played tennis for about 30 years. Maybe what you have should be called ‘AFL elbow’. Sounds horrible, better keep sucking up the meds. Good luck for a speedy recovery.

• ForumSupporter

AFL…that was your problem right there…

Get well soon swag…speedy recovery…give them Nurses hell…

• Speedy recovery champion swag, the fantasy leagues need you !!

• Get well soon mate
    And for God sake give the other hand a rest, you wont get any being on this Forum …

Lets hope the team gives you plenty to cheer for Sunday… Will be some good news i guess considering the current situation

• Get better young fella.

Sorry to hear you did it playing AFL and not League 😉

Recent Topics