Doing this thread in Hospital

I am going to be spending the next couple at the RPA Because i have broken my arm badly while playing AFL. They reckon i have Broken both bones in my right arm bent one of the bones and pull one of the bones of out my socket. I am on pain relief now so i can hardly feel my hand.

Get well soon Swagster !

Speedy recovery swag .

Dr FT will come and give you more pain relief if you need it 😉 😆

@swag tiger:

I am going to be spending the next couple at the RPA Because i have broken my arm badly while playing AFL. They reckon i have Broken both bones in my right arm bent one of the bones and pull one of the bones of out my socket. I am on pain relief now so i can hardly feel my hand.

Just keep hitting the morphine button …they had to take it of me …us pre 60’s have a great tolerance to artificial stimulates they tell me …sorry to here about your miss adventure chin up ,and is the right arm the golden boy if so bummer . :sign:

@foreveratiger:

Speedy recovery swag .

Dr FT will come and give you more pain relief if you need it 😉 😆

I will be sure to order some from him.

At least i play well before the injury (3 goals).

Has anyone heard of Russell recently, he seems to have takenly an unusually long break?

Hope you’re right soon ST
Cheers

@swag tiger:

Ouch Swag!!! Sorry to hear that, get well soon mate.

I was recently diagnosed as having ‘tennis elbow’ even though I haven’t played tennis for about 30 years. Maybe what you have should be called ‘AFL elbow’. Sounds horrible, better keep sucking up the meds. Good luck for a speedy recovery.

AFL…that was your problem right there…

Get well soon swag…speedy recovery…give them Nurses hell…

Speedy recovery champion swag, the fantasy leagues need you !!

Get well soon mate
And for God sake give the other hand a rest, you wont get any being on this Forum …

Lets hope the team gives you plenty to cheer for Sunday… Will be some good news i guess considering the current situation

Get better young fella.

Sorry to hear you did it playing AFL and not League 😉

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.