Benji**Spoilers

• Just watching him tonight, gee he’s terrible. Just bad passes, mistakes, bad kicks.

• @TIGER:

Just watching him tonight, gee he’s terrible. Just bad passes, mistakes, bad kicks.

He’d still be ok if he RAN the ball IMO, he still has that fear of being tackled .
    His one on one defence is pretty good .

• Poor plays from both sides actually

Milford threw a Benji pass in the stands too

• You watch him play like this then laugh when you think of how we supposedly shafted him. Really if that was true, can you blame the club? He’s played like a lost child since 2013.

• Slightly off topic but not worthy of a new post, Blair will always be a grub
    Cant believe the Refs said play on after he flattened Widdop
    And then the grub hobbled off pretending to be hurt himself … such a fibber

• @GNR4LIFE:

You watch him play like this then laugh when you think of how we supposedly shafted him. Really if that was true, can you blame the club? He’s played like a lost child since 2013.

Benji shafted himself

• He’s having an average game but I still think he looks more dangerous than Widdop. The Dragons just don’t have enough bodies moving in attack.

• Widdop proving himself to be another who cannot function routinely outside of the Melbourne system.

• ForumSupporter

Combined then well…

I think the Donkey;s are done for 2016 more importantly…

• More Benji rubbish, it blows my mind that he still gets a first grade gig, if I can see how bad he is surely every NRL coach does to.

• Banned

@Nelson:

He’s having an average game but I still think he looks more dangerous than Widdop. The Dragons just don’t have enough bodies moving in attack.

Indeed! Widdop’s drop in form and overall effectiveness is astounding! He didn’t even have his usual blinder playing against us this year.

I really feel for the Saints fans - I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team so void of attack. They really make hard work of scoring even a single try! I know we’ve had games like that, but they’ve been like it the whole season!

• Nice pass Benji, gee wizz.

• @TIGER:

More Benji rubbish, it blows my mind that he still gets a first grade gig, if I can see how bad he is surely every NRL coach does to.

Apparently he knocked back a one year $300k deal from saints. I think he’s mad

• Saints are terrible and the Broncos haven’t been much better since the first Soo game.

• @Geo.:

Combined then well…

I think the Donkey;s are done for 2016 more importantly…

Good call Geo, it really makes me happy to see the Donkeys falling apart. They nearly got run down by the dragons. Hahahahahah :roll

Recent Topics