Happy Birthday Old Maggie

I know it’s one day early, tomorrow sat 6/8/16, is the 91st birthday of Old Maggie.
He doesn’t post on here much.
Great bloke, lot’s of fun. Still very sharp witted and cheeky. 😉
I will be visiting him for his birthday

His one wish/desire is to see wests-tigers win one more comp, before he goes
to the " 😆 big grandstand in the sky"

Have a great day mate, you deserve it.

Happy birthday Old Maggie,I hope your wish comes true very soon,and you have many more years left with us…God Bless…

Where did he live in his early Maggie days?

originally from Grafton, I lived in Stanmore from 1949 to 1960 and Eastwood 1960 to 1962, then been in North Ryde ever since 1962.
North Ryde it’s changed a bit.

Happy B’Day Old Maggie for Tomorrow…Many happy returns…

Old Maggie 91 years young tomorrow, what a champion effort, well done and many happy returns for tomorrow and save a few to crack open when watching the game on Sunday… cheers.

Happy Birthday and may your wish your come true concerning the Tigers winning another title!!

Happy Birthday. Well done !

Happy birthday, mate. You would have seen some great matches in your time. (And, being a Wests fan, some woeful ones.)

@Old Maggie:

originally from Grafton, I lived in Stanmore from 1949 to 1960 and Eastwood 1960 to 1962, then been in North Ryde ever since 1962.

Another great maggie legend, happy birthday champ

Happy Birthday Master. Hope the boys deliver you 2 points as a gift.

Happy Birthday champion Old Maggie - lots of memories eh!?
You’ve seen he best of the best over time - and there’s much more just around the corner……

Happy Birthday Old Maggie and congrats for staying true through thick and thin … Well done !

@Old Maggie:

If you don’t mind me inquiring do you have a war service record??

Hope you’ve had a fantastic day & hope our Intrust Super side got your day off to a great start!, enjoy.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.