Is it too much to ask?!?

• That we beat the Cowboys and that the panthers lose and Warriors/titans game is a draw?
    That’d slingshot us into 7th!!

:crazy
    Yeah, I know, i’m being optimistic and that’s not allowed around here but hey, I can dream!
    :sign:

• Beating the Cowboys will do me.

• Yeah, me too but i’m a glass half full kinda guy!

• There is a lot of play for.

Plus we have a pumped up Leichhardt home crowd.

Been a while since I have been excited for a game, but i’m pumped about this one.

• Banned

It’s not too much to ask for. I also want us to put a 50 point drubbing on them.

• A 1 point win will do me.

• Banned

@stevetiger:

It’s not too much to ask for. I also want us to put a 50 point drubbing on them.

We couldn’t even give Saints or Parra a drubbing, so I think you might be dreaming with that one Steve! 😆

I’m with GNR, just the win, however it comes, would make me extremely happy 😃

• Banned

@Flippedy:

@stevetiger:

We couldn’t even give Saints or Parra a drubbing, so I think you might be dreaming with that one Steve! 😆

I’ll be happy with any win but there is nothing wrong with asking for a 50 point drubbing is there.

• Banned

@stevetiger:

@Flippedy:

@stevetiger:

I’ll be happy with any win but there is nothing wrong with asking for a 50 point drubbing is there.

Of course not! And stranger things have happened I guess :mrgreen:

• That’s some trifecta. I like it

• Well, we got the important one, missed the next but it’s not too late for 2 out of 3 (isn’t there a song about that?)
    I never thought i’d say this but……
    Go Roosters!!

• Banned

@patwalker:

Well, we got the important one, missed the next but it’s not too late for 2 out of 3 (isn’t there a song about that?)
    I never thought i’d say this but……
    Go Roosters!!

I dont think i will ever cheer so loudly for the roosters to win a game lol. I reckon panthers lose tonight and 3/4 wins will get us home.go the roosters lol

• If Penrith get rolled tonight, i reckon 28 could be enough.

• Go you chookies!!!

• Banned

On 28 points we might be risking it with for and against which still makes me nervous. Lets hope these chookies wake up in the second half.

Recent Topics