What are the chances of

• Robbie announcing he has signed elsewhere (likely through Weidler) either tomorrow or Sunday, before turning up and giving media interviews at Leichhardt Sunday to distract from what is probably our most important game this year

• Not as good as the chances are of that not happening

• Banned

I noticed a few weeks ago motza of new threads all having a go at RF as if Open Season was declared by the Club - more suspicious now.

• ForumSupporter

the higher chance is starting another Robbie Farah thread about it……

• Banned

What is the chance of the Robbie haters making up another story about how Robbie is the devil in the lead up to the game this weekend to distract attention away from how poorly Robbie has been treated by the club ?

How much you wanna bet ?

• @stevetiger:

What is the chance of the Robbie haters making up another story about how Robbie is the devil in the lead up to the game this weekend to distract attention away from how poorly Robbie has been treated by the club ?

How much you wanna bet ?

No chance
    $500.00

• @stevetiger:

How much you wanna bet ?

I prefer pilchards.

• Banned

@innsaneink:

@stevetiger:

How much you wanna bet ?

No chance
    $500.00

I think that ship has already sailed with the original post! 😆

• @Flippedy:

@innsaneink:

@stevetiger:

How much you wanna bet ?

No chance
    $500.00

Yeh true but that was before the offer

• Banned

@Flippedy:

@innsaneink:

@stevetiger:

How much you wanna bet ?

No chance
    $500.00

That was my point. It’s an easy win for me. The Robbie haters can’t help themselves - i.e. check this thread.

• Oh well you win steve.

Recent Topics