Expected Crowd

• How many do people think we will get.

Being a Leichardt regular but not going myself this week (3 week old baby) I was thinking about how many we would get

Positives for Crowd

• We are playing well
    • Still in top 8 contention

Negatives

• Weather - this is the big one esp at Leichardt and given its been wet all week and rain expected Sunday I’d say this will have a big negative on the crowd. People remember the Warm, Sunny SUnday afternoons when the game kicks off at 2pm.
    • Live on Channel 9 - This has hurt all crowds since brought in
    • 4pm start - Great for TV but horrible for attendance on a cold wet sunday afternoon

Usually on a wet cold sunday afternoon esp lead up rain and cold we usually get about 7k but given we are still in finals contention then I am hopeful we get 10,000 on Sunday

• I’m dragging a few people with me to the game. Weather is the big concern for me.

One sort of advantage for a bigger crowd figure, is that you just don’t know what is going to happen with our split of games. Could be the second last one there.

• Isn’t it true that the capacity is now only around 17, 000? Whatever it is, hopefully we get close to it.

Just a word on the 4pm kickoff. I really hate it when they try and still sell it as afternoon footy. The first half is, but second half is played under lights. Not a traditional Sunday arvo at all. But at least 9 have moved out of the dark ages by not showing delayed games anymore.

• ForumSupporter

Summary Min 9 Max 17 Shower or two.Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 60%
    Sydney area
    Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the early morning. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Light winds.

4mm…pfffft

Crowd…17453…

• I’ll be there and will be dragging 5 others with me….expecting 17k+

• @GNR4LIFE:

Isn’t it true that the capacity is now only around 17, 000? Whatever it is, hopefully we get close to it.

Just a word on the 4pm kickoff. I really hate it when they try and still sell it as afternoon footy. The first half is, but second half is played under lights. Not a traditional Sunday arvo at all. But at least 9 have moved out of the dark ages by not showing delayed games anymore.

yup 17.5k

i believe grant mayer said in a members conference or something a few years back, that the 20k+ crowds were essentially bs. the NRLs taken a harder stance on those inflations of numbers since around 2013 or 2014. i suspect they counted tickets sold, not people going through the gate

also, OH&S has reduced the capacity somewhat

• Seems to have been a lot more advertising for this game than I usually notice. There are a few reasons to show up for this one, as others have alluded too. Bumper crowd if the weather holds.

• @pHyR3:

@GNR4LIFE:

Isn’t it true that the capacity is now only around 17, 000? Whatever it is, hopefully we get close to it.

yup 17.5k

i believe grant mayer said in a members conference or something a few years back, that the 20k+ crowds were essentially bs. the NRLs taken a harder stance on those inflations of numbers since around 2013 or 2014. i suspect they counted tickets sold, not people going through the gate

also, OH&S has reduced the capacity somewhat

Grant Mayer was essentially BS

• honestly with the terrible weather we’ve had and the average conditions expected tomorrow i think 12-13k will be a good crowd

• I will be extremely surprised if we get a crowd of 17,000 with the predicted weather. 12,000 -13,000 would be the going rate I reckon.

• Cambo next week will be interesting with Hayne playing.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Cambo next week will be interesting with Hayne playing.

I expect a good turn out with this game.

Titans vs Warriors tomorrow is basically sold out there is only scattered single seats available….so I’m told.
    Geez there is even a Hayne cam for fox viewers tomorrow 😮.

• @foreveratiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

Titans vs Warriors tomorrow is basically sold out there is only scattered single seats available….so I’m told.

It’s going to blow up in the Titans face, you can see it coming a mile away. Almost 2 mil a yr for someone who hasn’t played the game in two yrs, who before he left was prone to being a bludger. Don’t say i didn’t tell you so.

• @foreveratiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

Just press the red button on your FOX remote

Recent Topics