One Club Player

• It’s been 16 years since the joint venture was created. Am i correct in saying that in that time we have not had one player begin and end their career (but also play their entire career) at the Wests Tigers?

Just thinking that now that Robbie is nearly a certainty to end his career at another club, and all the 2005 crop finishing at other clubs (Fulton was the closest, but played a couple of season in the UK), the longest serving player that might finish and play his entire career at the Wests Tigers is Chris Lawrence.

Of course i’m not looking at the current crop of young players, as there is a lot of football to be played before their careers are over.

I suppose my point is, that for a club that boasts about their juniors, we still treat them like a commodity towards the end of their careers, regardless of their accomplishments during their tenure.

Good luck to Chris, it was a close call, he already nearly got culled but survived, from reports, because he compromised with the club or i think he would be another statistic.

• Taniela Tuiaki

• Daniel Fitzhenry

• Tuiaki
    Fitzhenry
    Fulton

probably quite few lesser palyers

• ForumSupporter

Skandalis
    O’Neill
    Galea

• I think when you think about one club legends you can never go past Skando but he did have a stint in ESL

2007–08 for Huddersfield Giants

• Not to be picky, but i meant started their careers at Wests Tigers, not Wests or Balmain.

Fulton played in the UK, Tuiaki career ended early by injury, otherwise you could also mention a few others.

Did Fitzhenry start and end his career at Wests Tigers? because he could be the only real one.

• @Icon:

Not to be picky, but i meant started their careers at Wests Tigers, not Wests or Balmain.

Fulton played in the UK, Tuiaki career ended early by injury, otherwise you could also mention a few others.

Did Fitzhenry start and end his career at Wests Tigers? because he could be the only real one.

Fitzy had a stint at Hull KR

• Did Fitzy play a game or 2 for the eels??

• Dwyer
    The Tank

• @maxxy86:

Did Fitzy play a game or 2 for the eels??

No

• Forgot about Liam in ESL

• Keith Eshman

• Arana Taumata
    Ryan Tandy

• @maxxy86:

Did Fitzy play a game or 2 for the eels??

Andrew Fitzhenry i think his name was played a fair few games for the Eels in the late 80’s or early 90’s. Not sure if you are thinking of him?

Recent Topics