Rio 2016...

• ForumSupporter

Started today…

Looking forward to 7 taking Gold Silver and Bronze in Commercials…

• ForumSupporter

Gold Gold Gold

Well Done Mack Horton…Olympic 400m freestyle Gold Medalist….

#1…

• The rowers had a tough time of it last night on a very choppy surface.

I thought the opening ceremony was a bit Ho hum, obviously done on the cheap compared to some previous ones

The Americans isolating themselves on their cruise liner might make them more comfy but also may make them a target

• i have never been this disinterested in Olympics

The negative lead up to the games was enough to put me off
    I might watch it if it comes up channel surfing but i might watch for the daily wrap up, might be better value

• ForumSupporter

It’s a New World Record…

Australian Women’s 4 x 100m Freestyle Relay Gold Medalists…(McKeon, Elmsle Campbell Campbell)

#2…

• @Geo.:

Started today…

Don’t forget to post up a reminder when the Brazilian women’s beach volleyball ball team are playing !

• ForumSupporter

@hobbo2803:

@Geo.:

Started today…

Don’t forget to post up a reminder when the Brazilian women’s beach volleyball ball team are playing !

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brazilian+women's+beach+volleyball+team+schedule+ Rio+2016+

• Good on Matt for sticking it up China.

• Haha, all the Chinese coming out whingeing that he is not guilty. Then why did he serve a suspension? Do innocent people serve suspensions?

• @Cultured Bogan:

Haha, all the Chinese coming out whingeing that he is not guilty. Then why did he serve a suspension? Do innocent people serve suspensions?

Can’t wait for Roy and HG’s take on this.
    Remember in 2000 when the Americans said they’d “smash us like guitars” then we won the Relay and did the guitar dance. If we beat the Chinese in the relay I think our boys should do a mock needle in the arm dance. That would really give the Chinese something to whinge about.

• ForumSupporter

Women and their Guns…Congrats Catherine Skinner Trap Gold Medalist…

#3…

• Great final in the women’s Seven7s Rugby
    Aust get the Gold!
    NZ the silver
    Looking forward to the men’s
    If Hayne was good enough for the Fifian side , they must be favourites

• Brazil are gold medallist thieves.

Saw a video doing the rounds on Facebook, far out! They’re certainly not scared of being seen.

• Banned

Great to see the Boomers going so well, think they will get a medal this year and I think it will be silver behind team USA

Rugby girls get the gold, great to see

• @Love the WestsTigers:

i have never been this disinterested in Olympics

The negative lead up to the games was enough to put me off
    I might watch it if it comes up channel surfing but i might watch for the daily wrap up, might be better value

I honest to God didn’t realise it had started until this morning when I saw someone reading a newspaper about it.

Without digressing too much off topic I think the amount of money they spent on this is a shame considering how poor some of the Brazilian communities are. The slums like the flavellas, drugs, Zika, illnesses etc…How much did this Olympics cost? Anyway

Recent Topics