No Robbie Farah= 3 wins in a row...

• As the title says…I don’t wanna put crap on a legend but…it can’t be a coincidence can it?!

• There certainly seemed to be “cohesion” today. I wonder if the lack of Brooks also had something to do with it. But more than anything, I just think the desire to win was greater than at any other time this season. A man down and a determination second to none. Great job boys.

• Cohesion indeed!

• ah one of those threads … carry on

• Banned

It’s a coincidence but at the same time it shows that overpaying players is stupid. How much of a difference did Thurston make ???

• You can see in the opening 15 minutes there was a real desire from us and the commitment was awesome.

• @Tigersman:

As the title says…I don’t wanna put crap on a legend but…it can’t be a coincidence can it?!

Careful the lynch mob will be a knocking on ya door.

• @Tigersman:

As the title says…I don’t wanna put crap on a legend but…it can’t be a coincidence can it?!

Careful the lynch mob will be a knocking on ya door.

• @Love the WestsTigers:

ah one of those threads … carry on

Some think cause you don’t agree with the handling of Farah we want our side to lose.

It’s ridiculous.

• @stevetiger:

It’s a coincidence but at the same time it shows that overpaying players is stupid. How much of a difference did Thurston make ???

Keep convincing yourself of that. If you had watched Farah’s lumbering performance in reggies yesterday I suspect you would have a different view but then maybe not. That would require admitting you have been wrong for 10 weeks.

• ForumSupporter

Jesus… just enjoy the win …one of our best in history…leave the I told you so posts for another day…

The TEAM is playing for each other it’s evident on the field…

• @Geo.:

Jesus… just enjoy the win …one of our best in history…leave the I told you so posts for another day…

The TEAM is playing for each other it’s evident on the field…

Absolutely, this x 1000

• @foreveratiger:

@Love the WestsTigers:

ah one of those threads … carry on

Some think cause you don’t agree with the handling of Farah we want our side to lose.

It’s ridiculous.

X2

• @Tigersman:

It is what it is .
    I jumped up and yelled along with the rest of us .
    We had a few wins against some duds and a good win today.
    The boys played strong against a Cowboys team not at its best - but you can only play what’s in front of you.
    By your reckoning if we have a few more wins we don’t bring Brooks back in either .
    The one thing no one knows is if we would have done even better with Farah in the team.

• Banned

@southerntiger:

@stevetiger:

Keep convincing yourself of that. If you had watched Farah’s lumbering performance in reggies yesterday I suspect you would have a different view but then maybe not. That would require admitting you have been wrong for 10 weeks.

I watched the game. Robbie was great.

Recent Topics