Player stats from today

• 1. Tedesco - 114 metres in attack, 1 try, 2 line breaks, 11 tackle breaks, 3 tackles, 1 missed tackle

2. Nofoaluma - 216 metres in attack, 1 try, 1 line break, 9 tackle breaks, 2 offloads, 8 tackles, 2 missed tackles

3. Simona - 104 metres in attack, 2 offloads, 7 tackles, 1 missed tackle

4. Naiqama - 51 metres in attack, 1 try, 11 tackles, 1 missed tackle

5. Rankin - 102 metres in attack, 3 tackles

6. Moses - 54 metres in attack, 5 goals, 2 try assists, 1 line break, assist, 1 offload, 18 tackles

7. Littlejohn - 41 metres in attack, 23 tackles, 8 missed tackles

8. Woods (61 minutes) - 175 metres in attack, 1 line break, 1 try assist, 2 offloads, 28 tackles, 3 missed tackles

9. Halatau (51 minutes) - 38 metres in attack, 26 tackles

10. Sue (40 minutes) - 112 metres in attack, 1 try, 1 line break, 1 offload, 22 tackles

11. Aloiai (60 minutes) - 100 metres in attack, 24 tackles, 2 missed tackles

12. Lawrence (80 minutes) - 111 metres in attack, 32 tackles, 6 missed tackles

13. Taylor - 14 metres in attack, 9 tackles, 2 missed tackles

14. Lovett (47 minutes) - 92 metres in attack, 28 tackles

15. Seumanufagai (42 minutes) - 146 metres in attack, 23 tackles

16. Grant (61 minutes) - 122 metres in attack, 32 tackles, 3 missed tackles

17. Edwards (31 minutes) - 47 metres in attack, 23 tackles, 3 missed tackles

• No missed tackles from Moses. Things are really looking up.

• Littlejohn missed 8 tackles, wow i thought he looked decent in defence mabye i was watching someone else

• Banned

Nofo was brilliant all over the park

The entire team played with heart and the right attitude, was proud of the effort today.

Congrats Tigers

• @formerguest:

No missed tackles from Moses. Things are really looking up.

Against a team like the Cowboys that is a brilliant stat.

• @Kavi:

Littlejohn missed 8 tackles, wow i thought he looked decent in defence mabye i was watching someone else

no, i thought the exact same thing

missed tackle stats can be misleading at time. i always thought brooks got a bad wrap for his D when it wasnt as bad as the stats made out. he’d be a touch out of the line, go high and get bumped off allll the time. inflating his numbers but causing no real damage to our D as 2 forwards would be on the player within a quarter of a second anyway

• @Kavi:

Littlejohn missed 8 tackles, wow i thought he looked decent in defence mabye i was watching someone else

Trust your eyes. Stats can be deceiving at times.

• Banned

Bench stats are the most impressive. Can’t ask for better.

• Banned

Nofo - how good is he !

• Thanks for the stats Willow.
    I am so excited that we won today. The team played enthusiastic exciting footy, and I think they would have won lots of new fans today after that exciting win. :master:
    Congratulations Tigers :righton:

• Great numbers from Lovett and Grant today.

• ForumSupporter

Without Taylor…the Bench stepped up big time very pleasing…

Moses was fantastic…

• @stevetiger:

Nofo - how good is he !

He has been brilliant the last 2 weeks

Kevvy and Nofo make up for their errors in Defence with their fair share of attack and points they contribute

• Banned

@Love the WestsTigers:

@stevetiger:

Nofo - how good is he !

He has been brilliant the last 2 weeks

Kevvy and Nofo make up for their errors in Defence with their fair share of attack and points they contribute

I’ve been saying this for ages. I also think and they did this today that all it takes is a tiny change to turn poor defence into good defence. They did that today.

• Some pretty good stats from Nofo

Recent Topics