Our last game v the Titans

• Sitting here tonight, still buzzing, i can’t help but feel similarities to after the Manly game in round 2. We had 2 impressive wins to start the yr, then we felt 10 ft tall going into the Titans game. Obviously we know the Titans deserve more respect, and we know we’re a better side, but i’d be lying if i said i wasn’t worried about complacency though.

Stuff it, i’ll worry about that on Tuesday :sign:

• Banned

Yeah and if I remember in that game we were up 10-0 it looked like we were going to a 3-0 start then BOOM compeltly fell apart, I am sorta comparing this year to 2004 when we hung around and could have made the 8 if things went our way in the last few games, then we out in a SHOCKER against cowgirls in the final round, we play all the teams we are fighting at for 7th and 8th place so we bascially control our own destiny

• ForumSupporter

FT was a wonderful host…

• Banned

We have to keep winning if we want to make the 8, it’s as simple as that. Our -47 points diff makes us so vulnerable amongst the other teams who are vying for a spot. God even Manly on 20 points have a better differential! I can’t believe it is taking us so long to whittle these points down!

• We owe them from that last game… Payback will be sweet.

• @Flippedy:

We have to keep winning if we want to make the 8, it’s as simple as that. Our -47 points diff makes us so vulnerable amongst the other teams who are vying for a spot. God even Manly on 20 points have a better differential! I can’t believe it is taking us so long to whittle these points down!

We are 10-10 with a 60 point loss on the books. That is it right there.

• We control our own destiny now, this game is more important than the Cowboys game as it’s at home, against a team in the same position as us and our F&A is in the red.

Traditionally Titans games are usually slog fest and we struggle, let’s hope the weather is fine and we lift bigtime for the game infront of a huge crowd supporting them.

• Neither side’s going to be complacent. You’ve got two teams hitting their straps at the back end of the season, both looking to knock the other out of the 8. This is finals football four weeks early.

Throw the salary cap rort of the decade into the mix and this Tigers side might come in even hotter than against the Cowboys.

• I can’t see the team being complacent. We are right on the knife-edge of making the 8. Surely the players will be primed for a big game!

• This Titans side is a lot stronger than the ones that beat us over the past couple of years. Big worry game for us. They have a very mobile pack that has a few hard men and a big backline and not lacking in pace, they are also a very well coached team. I think this one is a toss of the coin, I am also worried about the physical energy we burnt up last Sunday

• Coach I agree the Titans always tend to give us problems. I can see them having some success in the air if they get their kicks right.

• Banned

We absolutely owe them a touch up. The early round loss to them was embarrassing. They have had a very good year so far. Time for that to end.

• Consistency has always been our problem and I would be amazed to see another performance like last Sunday… Our best for some years. If we do the basics right we should be in it at the end.
    Should be a cracker of a game…

• Will be the game of the round imo. 2 desperate teams. Winner continues to keep destiny in their hands. Loser starts relying on other results going their way. We’l jump 3 points clear of the Titans if we win, almost ensuring us of finishing no lower than 9th.

• We’ll belt em.
    Tigers…Tigers… Tigers!!!

Recent Topics