BRAND NEW AUTHENTIC 2016 WESTS TIGERS JERSEYS FOR SALE - $80 EACH ALL SIZES

• Hi guys,

I run a small sports store in Sydney, I have an excess of stock of Wests 2016 jerseys in multiple sizes both home and away jerseys,

Selling these for $80 each as I’d much rather sell them off to fans rather than have to send them back to the NRL Store.

These are Authentic 2016 Jerseys straight from the NRL store all tags still attached and still in plastic cover. Would love to see some Tiges fans snatch these up for such a good price.

Get in touch with us if you’re keen either on here on my mobile 0406 641 598

Cheers guys!! :sign:

• Good price… Where is your shop?

• Tell us more Keith

• Hi Guys,

So my store is in Richmond in Sydney’s North West and is currently going through liquidation unfortunately, this leaves me with the great excess of stock which I’d have to return to the NRL Store if unsold

Id much rather sell them off to the fans at a great price, as the store is going under I can have these delivered to whoever is keen at no extra cost whatsoever or send them via AusPost,

Like I said $80 for each jersey Ive got all sizes both kids and female sizes and Home and Away versions, so if you’re keen send us a message on here or better yet for me message me on my phone 0406641598

don’t know how long Ill have these before I have to ship em so get in quick!!

Cheers guys

• They’ll be collectors items once we win the 2016 premiership

• i’m keen…you able to post the shop address and name on here?

• Banned

LOL what a bullcrap story.
    Just tell us the truth….you stole them…and we’ll meet you in an ally to buy them out of the back of your van.

• @stryker:

Just tell us the truth….you stole them…and we’ll meet you in an ally to buy them out of the back of your van.

Stole them ? lol

If they were parra Jerseys i’d know where they came from… Most will be in the tip before the season is over lol

And yeah Keith ABN # please, dont worry about the name etc, we can do an ABN lookup

Will you take EFT payments? No cash for me… paywave baby

• haha Id be a prettt bloody good theif to get all this over stock but I appreciate you thinking Im that good,

No mate this is legit store is in liquidation and trying to make as much off it as I can,

PM me for more details

cheers guys

• Have lots of home and away in all Male sizes still available so just let me know!

• @stryker:

If I was going to steal something , I’d be going to make sure that there was a market for whatever I was going to steal,
    A 2016 WTs jumper wouldn’t cause too much of a stir behind the pub
    Still, good price. 😆

• While we’re on it. I have an ANZAC jersey + Gold Jersey with tag xs never worn if someone wants it PM me.

Also have white one but that one’s worn once or twice. Also XS

PM reasonable price.

Thanks

• Banned

While we at it…

Blade of grass that Michael Neil tripped over in the 89 Grand Final plus the air used by Mal to blow him over

20k or nearest over

• @Tigertigertiger:

While we at it…

Blade of grass that Michael Neil tripped over in the 89 Grand Final plus the air used by Mal to blow him over

20k or nearest over

Have more luck on the Raiders forum selling these collector items from the 89 Grand Final as I for one don’t want any reminders of that heartbreaking loss!!

• Banned

@TopTiger:

@Tigertigertiger:

While we at it…

20k or nearest over

Have more luck on the Raiders forum selling these collector items from the 89 Grand Final as I for one don’t want any reminders of that heartbreaking loss!!

*What about Ryan taking off Sirro and Blocker
    *Benny hitting the cross bar
    *junior dropping the pill

Omg the pain the pain

The pain eased a little when we won the Grand Final in 05 but still haven’t got over it

Recent Topics