Tedesco v Hayne

• Be careful of scalpers come Saturday.
    The ole girl will be full – bumper to bumper
    Will this game be symbolic in terms of passing the baton of immortality over from one legend to another - or will the Hayne Plane take off yet again.
    Strap you yourself in folks. Standing room only for this one.

Tongue in cheek

• Can’t wait for this one.

• It will depend a lot on the capability and effort of the ground crew (forwards) to set up for the top guns to do their work.

• Our pack has to keep lifting. Maintain the high completion rates. Then we’re in with a chance.

• Tedesco v Hayne

mouthwatering

• One was given an exemption by the NRL for performance enhancing supplements taken for 2 years and the other is relying on natural talent and heart.

I’ll take the man that is all heart.

Go Tigers.

• @dimitri:

One was given an exemption by the NRL for performance enhancing supplements taken for 2 years and the other is relying on natural talent and heart.

I’ll take the man that is all heart.

Go Tigers.

I must have been under a rock, when did that happen?

• …it happened just before he signed the contract. He had to ask for special permission from the NRL.

There was no way Hayne was going to compete with the athletes in the US without being on a level playing field. Hence why he is bigger, stronger and faster than ever.

He left as equal with JT as the best player in the NRL. He is now superman.

• @AmericanHistoryX:

Be careful of scalpers come Saturday.
    The ole girl will be full – bumper to bumper
    Will this game be symbolic in terms of passing the baton of immortality over from one legend to another - or will the Hayne Plane take off yet again.
    Strap you yourself in folks. Standing room only for this one.

Tongue in cheek

Jaryd watched the replay of the Tedesco try and decided he’s a five eighth now.

It’s always been his dream to play number 6 for NSW.

• Hayne for sure

• I would take Teddy over Hayne any day… We have the best fullback in the comp!!

• Looks like its

Moses V. Hayne

Moses anyday, once again.

• @dimitri:

…it happened just before he signed the contract. He had to ask for special permission from the NRL.

There was no way Hayne was going to compete with the athletes in the US without being on a level playing field. Hence why he is bigger, stronger and faster than ever.

He left as equal with JT as the best player in the NRL. He is now superman.

I noticed this and not surprised as it’s mostly condoned in the NFL. Hayne actually has a man physique now compared to his boy body before he left.
    His one on one tackle to save a try just showed how strong he has become.

• Banned

While I can’t wait for Saturday I’m sick and tired of hearing about Hayne Pain hype

• Would like to both Teddy and Moses school him. Hayne is a class player though, looked very reasonable in his returning game save maybe the intercept he threw. They’ll have to treat him with respect.

Recent Topics