Sell Out?

I reckon might be a sneaky chance of a sell out if the weather gods are kind on Saturday arvo.

Were on a massive role and Hayne is a big draw factor love him or hate him. He is Ctown boy.

Titans are a very low drawing team so maybe I’m overestimating things however certainly should at least match the 14K at Leichhardt.

No chance …. Given good weather should get 15k plus.

What does Ctown hold these days?

18k?

No rain in sight all week… Saturday sunny top 19… Perfect WT weather… Can’t wait I’ll be there again!!!.. Hope the crowd doesn’t boo JT again like yesterday… :crazy

Does anyone know when Campbelltown last had a sell out? It would have to be a fair number of years ago? I would love to see a heap of people there this week.

The record company’s gonna give us lots of money, and everything is gonna be alright.

There will be know where near a sell out at Campbelltown .

@Eddie:

18k?

They have had over 20 in years gone by … Just the ground has changed a bit since then so you may be right.

I don’t know about sell out but it certainly will prove that winning puts bums on seats. The club can promote games at any of there 3 stadiums as much as they like but if the teams not performing people won’t show up.

Maybe not a sell out but it’s no unreasonable to expect a BIG crowd (pending weather)

Alf Duguid stand and one bay in eastern grandstand sold out yesterday.

Hayne could be a detrimental to the crowd numbers. I know I’m sick and tired of hearing about him.

@Eddie:

18k?

I reckon that will be pushing it by a few …

According to the info on the Web 20K but i cant see that many getting in there

yeah should pull about 15-16k i would say

@Eddie:

18k?

Going back to answer this

14 August 2005 Ground Record 20,527 Wests Tigers Vs North Queensland

Source : http://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/RSF/ServicesandFacilities/CampbelltownSportsStadium/StadiumHistory

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.