Farah should pubicly apologise

• Banned

If Jason was big enough to do it to get things back in harmony for the betterment of the team than Robbie should do likewise for the Club and fans. |t will be good practice for him in marriage later - ha ha

• Pubicly apologise? Don’t think Farah swings that way mate.

• @Byron Bay Fan:

If Jason was big enough to do it to get things back in harmony for the betterment of the team than Robbie should do likewise for the Club and fans. |t will be good practice for him in marriage later - ha ha

Has he even done anything wrong ?
    Just ask Robbie Farah if he thinks there is any wrong doing he can see on his part.

The thread is like :deadhorse:

• What’s the price of popcorn in this thread?

• Banned

Sometimes you have to swing with the punches and some of those press releases may have been fed by his management. He would not have to be too specific but it would be best interests of all parties. He may even score 250 games out of it.

• @Gary Bakerloo:

What’s the price of popcorn in this thread?

complementary for the Anti Farah Club
    Otherwise $10 for Farah Supporters

He has been dropped from the team and the sooner we drop his name off the forum the better

I have always supported RF but like many have pointed, the damage is already done
    There is no going back from this sadly
    Lets move on and forget about this bitter pill

• "Im sorry for being the centre of all the media attention and for being dropped to reserve grade.

Im sorry for being the cause of the 9/11 bombings and a contributor to starting IS.

Im sorry I took a pay cut for years in order for the club to save money to keep the current juniors at the club who are now the envy of the league.

I should not accept the money owed to me and instead be shafted for free for the betterment of the club."

• Shouldnt this be in the NSW cup section Mods ?

Of course he shouldnt apologise and im not a farah fan

• ForumSupporter

Yes that sub forum needs a Farah thread…

Good suggestion boonboon…Magic happens…

• Banned

@dimitri:

"Im sorry for being the centre of all the media attention and for being dropped to reserve grade.

Im sorry for being the cause of the 9/11 bombings and a contributor to starting IS.

Im sorry I took a pay cut for years in order for the club to save money to keep the current juniors at the club who are now the envy of the league.

I should not accept the money owed to me and instead be shafted for free for the betterment of the club."

Yes - he should do this.

• @stevetiger:

@dimitri:

"Im sorry for being the centre of all the media attention and for being dropped to reserve grade.

Yes - he should do this.

lolwut?

• Farah does not need to publically apologise…what Farah needs to do is realise and accept that his era of reign and rule of the WT club is well and truly over!..He should accept the club is better off now and in the future without him and if he truly loves the club like he and his manager publically state, move on and accept the offer to play elsewhere in 2017…full stop…If he does this, I’m 100% certain the club will afford him a well-deserved royal send off during round 26 at LO, preserving his dignity and acknowledging his legendary status at the club….end of story… :sign:

• Banned

I was proposing such for the benefit of the team whom I honestly believe now need him without Brooks and with Moses tiring out and being targeted endlessly. Talk about to Moses and Woods first to come to best decision.

• He’s gone. Forget about apologies.

EDIT: disappointed no one has picked up on my quip in regard to the obvious title spelling mistake. Shame on you all.

• @tigerap:

Farah does not need to publically apologise…what Farah needs to do is realise and accept that his era of reign and rule of the WT club is well and truly over!..He should accept the club is better off now and in the future without him and if he truly loves the club like he and his manager publically state, move on and accept the offer to play elsewhere in 2017…full stop…If he does this, I’m 100% certain the club will afford him a well-deserved royal send off during round 26 at LO, preserving his dignity and acknowledging his legendary status at the club….end of story… :sign:

Before he does anything else he should have a quiet discussion with Benji Marshall. They have had similar careers. Hopefully each will understand that there is only a finite time during which you can stay at the top of your sporting career. Each are now heading towards the twilight stage of their careers. Each have to humbly and gracefully accept this situation and not spoil memories of their great careers by rebelling against sometime which in time they cannot avoid.

Recent Topics