THIS IS FROM LEFT FIELD/ BUT COULD IT HAPPEN?

• this is just theory, but going on what our beloved leader ( JT ) has told us that robbie does not fit into the balance of the team. going on MOSES form in the last game and 1/2 since Brooks went down does JT come out and tell Brooks hey the team preforms better without u, your free to leave and u can join robbie in NSW CUP for the rest of the season. now before all the hot heads on here start screaming at me, this is tongue in cheek stuff, but seeing how JT goes about things could this really happen?

• He just needs to ignore everything taylor tells him to do and sook to the media. Big chance.

• Banned

As I stated a few days ago it is more justified against Brooks due to the huge leaks in his defence and his bum-sitting attempted tackles many of which are a joke for first grade. We all like the guy of course because he is a handsome junior coming up but we can’t let sentimentality come into it otherwise Robbie has sentimentality claims as well.

• Banned

Robbie was more professional than Brooks in the off season and pre-season. Old Robbie was leading the pack in preseason training with Brooks coming last.

• No BP. Build a bridge.

• @Byron Bay Fan:

Robbie was more professional than Brooks in the off season and pre-season. Old Robbie was leading the pack in preseason training with Brooks coming last.

Is that the same robbie that buggered off to America a couple of weeks before the season started to watch the super bowl?
    Mr professional they call him.

• one game doesnt mean anything…

we’ve been playing well for weeks with brooks there. he’s top few for line break assists and try assists IN THE NRL.

if you’re talking about defence, little john missed like 8 tackles on the weekend

• Banned

@gallagher:

@Byron Bay Fan:

Is that the same robbie that buggered off to America a couple of weeks before the season started to watch the super bowl?

With his superior off season training he was quite okay chuffing off to USA. If the whole roster was up to that standard there could have been more time for actual training tactics etc.

You know Gallo that I am like a bit of a bad smell

• @Byron Bay Fan:

…We all like the guy of course because he is a handsome junior coming up but we can’t let sentimentality come into it otherwise Robbie has sentimentality claims as well.

Umm no Alan Jones, that is not a criteria I apply for liking a player…

• ForumSupporter

Damn …I thought this was the glowing report bp tiger promised to write on Taylor should we beat the Cows…

Oh well…

• No.
    Next

• @GNR4LIFE:

No BP. Build a bridge.

what the hells does that mean, dont u read the post, ur can no one offer up some light heart stuff. go fall under a bridge.

• @Byron Bay Fan:

@gallagher:

@Byron Bay Fan:

With his superior off season training he was quite okay chuffing off to USA. If the whole roster was up to that standard there could have been more time for actual training tactics etc.

You know Gallo that I am like a bit of a bad smell

I get the strong impression that his training, fitness, and skills were never the problem. More the example being set for young players and his commitment and application to team building.

• @bp tiger:

this is just theory, but going on what our beloved leader ( JT ) has told us that robbie does not fit into the balance of the team. going on MOSES form in the last game and 1/2 since Brooks went down does JT come out and tell Brooks hey the team preforms better without u, your free to leave and u can join robbie in NSW CUP for the rest of the season. now before all the hot heads on here start screaming at me, this is tongue in cheek stuff, but seeing how JT goes about things could this really happen?

At the end of 2017 we will have Moses, Brooks, Teddy and Woods off contract.
    It may be howled down on here but I let Woods walk before the other 3.

• Brooks has turned his game around over the past six weeks or so, probably ever since he took up his 2017 option. Also he is the perfect foil for Moses and it is madness putting all your eggs in the one basket. Plus Taylor might have his faults, but he knows a good footballer with a massive future

Recent Topics