12. Chris Lawrence
    13. Elijah Taylor

INTERCHANGE
    14. Kyle Lovett
    15. Ava Seumanufagai
    16. Tim Grant1
    17. Joel Edwards

http://www.nrl.com/news/weeklyfeatures/teamlists/tabid/11656/default.aspx

• Season is on the line. Get stuck in lads!!

• In comparison

David Mead - James Tedesco
    Anthony Don - David Nofaluama
    Josh Hoffman - Tim Simona
    Konrad Hurrell - Kevin Naiqama
    Nene Macdonald - Jordan Rankin
    Jarryd Hayne - Mitch Moses
    Ashley Taylor - Jack Littlejohn
    Luke Douglas - Aaron Woods
    Nathan Peats - Dene Halatau
    Ryan James - Jesse Sue
    Zeb Taia - Josh Aloai
    Chris McQueen - Chris Lawrence
    Greg Bird - Elijjah Taylor

David Shillington - Kyle Lovett
    Leivaha Pulu - Ava Seumunafangi
    Agnatius Paasi - Tim Grant
    Cameron Cullen - Joel Edwards
    Ryan Simpkins
    Nathan Friend ©

I think the Titans have a massive advantage at hooker, Peats is really good and sharp from DH. That could well and truely prove to be the difference. We will probably have last tackle options covered for this game though with Moses, Littlejohn and Tedesco all having that creativity about them.

Hayne isn’t a 5/8 and never will be, there will be alot of pressure on Ash Taylor with the kicking duties during the game, forwards rushing up will absolutely kill the Titans.

The packs are pretty equivalent, reckon we are in for a close one.

• no surprises there at all

Glad ET is named.

• Hayne at 5/8th will help us, the titans attack looked lost with Hayne in the halves, glad Tyrone Roberts is out, their attack runs way better with Taylor and Roberts running the show.

• Glad ET is good to go and no 18th

• good forwards

• Also glad Elijah Taylor is o.k to play.

Here hoping wests tigers can muscle up for the Titans game, like they did against the cowboys.

Don’t under estimate the Titans, they are very tough opponents, and will be on Saturday.

• Banned

Hayne may improve a lot. He is a quality player. It’s the same as most weeks though in that we should win.

• Glad ET is ok. No recognised hooker again worries me. I just hope we don’t get any early injuries that could throw the side out of whack.

Wish JAC was there instead of that plodder Rankin

• I’m afraid it could be another game decided by a point…
    Hope the boys are practicing their field goals and conversions this week

• @stevetiger:

Hayne may improve a lot. He is a quality player. It’s the same as most weeks though in that we should win.

Hope Aloiai runs over the top of him all game.

• As someone said in another thread, if we just perform as we did last week, good luck with injuries then we will win every game from now until the semis… Easier said than done, but at least the team now knows what they’re capable of.

• As expected. What I would like to see is plenty of traffic directed at Hayne. He’ll be short of match fitness and if we work him over in defence he will probably run out of juice in the second half. It’s simply going to come down to the forwards rolling up their sleeves once again and laying that platform for Moses and Teddy to work off.

• The Cowboys have one of the top packs in the game and we out played them. Hopefully we can maintain that this week.

Recent Topics