Gordon Tallis fever dreams

• So I was watching the Matty John’s Show after Monday’s game and I heard Tallis say that during halftime at Leichardt on Sunday the Tigers supports in the members stand stood up, turned to the coaches box and gave JT a around of applause. Now I was there, I was in the members stand (Bay 3 pretty close to the coaches box), I was standing and I was clapping / cheering but I was most definitely not facing JT.

This makes me wonder how much of the off the field drama we’ve endured over the last few years is caused by the fact that WT media management at every level is so poor and the administration still cannot except that we are Wests Tigers, Balmain and Western Suburbs are gone. This causes issues internally and allows the media to drive the narrative in whichever direction serves them, which generally means the direction that causes the most damage to the club.

• A few people did, a few people didn’t.

• Banned

The media lie including Gordon. Maybe that is the way they see things but they pervert the truth because they love a bit of drama.

• I didn’t see anyone turn around … Most of the applause and attention was on the players.
    What I did hear was an almighty boo when I was walking down Mary street … Not sure what that was for …

• He also reckons Bennet got rid of Walters because he feared that he would lose his job… LOL

• @Knuckles:

I didn’t see anyone turn around … Most of the applause and attention was on the players.
    What I did hear was an almighty boo when I was walking down Mary street … Not sure what that was for …

If you were on the way in it was the Tigers pregame team announcement reaching the coach

• I was in the stand and didn’t see what Tallis was talking about, bit of poetic licence

• I don’t know how he gets all these media gigs.

His grudge against Bennett is embarrassing.

• @Eddie:

I don’t know how he gets all these media gigs.

Gordon Tallis serves as a living reminder of why we now have concussion testing.

• @Eddie:

Much the same as the grudge against Taylor by certain forum members has gone past embarrassing.

• Banned

@diedpretty:

@Eddie:

Much the same as the grudge against Taylor by certain forum members has gone past embarrassing.

Fair point. The grudge against Robbie by some on here is even worse than that. Can you imagine it. Hating on a guy so much who has been pretty good for the club.

• @diedpretty:

@Eddie:

Like the Farah grudge too???

• @diedpretty:

@Eddie:

:brick:

• Most of the crowd stand and applauded the players at half time, the WTs did an outstanding job. The Hill faces the coaches box , Gorden is using this creative comments again.

• Tallis tell half truths to suit his agenda,

never 😒

Recent Topics