Get your tickets before the game - not on the day!

• Guys don’t leave tickets to last minute, the Club is expecting a sell out this Saturday.

Either get there early or buy tickets online.

• Am going, will get tix early before retiring to the wonderful Wests leagues TAB lounge.

• I can’t even seem to get general admission tix tonight… Is anyone else finding the same?

• @Team Tiger:

I can’t even seem to get general admission tix tonight… Is anyone else finding the same?

The Ticketek site seemed to be playing up a little, but managed to get GA tickets after a few attempts.

Maybe they’ve got the same IT people as the Bureau of Statistics?

• Sounds great.

• I wont say i told you so.

• Hearing tickets are limited. Going to be close to a full house. Going to be a massive day. Fingers crossed everyone leaves happy.

• My son is working there as we speak… Setting up the big screen and audio systems

• so excited for this game, going to be a real finals atmosphere. have a rare saturday off work so going to get down and watch all three grades, something i havent done in over 10 years!!

in 2005 we had 2 crowds of 17k and 1 of 20k. id be hoping for at least 17-18k tomorrow

• @fergiefurr:

so excited for this game, going to be a real finals atmosphere. have a rare saturday off work so going to get down and watch all three grades, something i havent done in over 10 years!!

in 2005 we had 2 crowds of 17k and 1 of 20k. id be hoping for at least 17-18k tomorrow

crowd numbers pre-2013 or so were pretty bs

i believe they inflated them back then on tickets sold rather than people attending

• @pHyR3:

@fergiefurr:

so excited for this game, going to be a real finals atmosphere. have a rare saturday off work so going to get down and watch all three grades, something i havent done in over 10 years!!

i believe they inflated them back then on tickets sold rather than people attending

Don’t really think they would care if the sold 15000 tickets and only 8000 attended
    15000 tickets sold is 15000 tickets sold

• @pHyR3:

@fergiefurr:

well i remember that day at CS v the cowboys where 20k was announced and i dont think another person could have possibily squeezed in.

• @fergiefurr:

@pHyR3:

@fergiefurr:

well i remember that day at CS v the cowboys where 20k was announced and i dont think another person could have possibily squeezed in.

Yeh… We were there shoulder to shoulder on the hill

• Jnr overheard the groundsman talking to his crew chief this morning, saying over 8000 pre-sale tix already been sold

• @jctiger:

@pHyR3:

@fergiefurr:

Don’t really think they would care if the sold 15000 tickets and only 8000 attended
    15000 tickets sold is 15000 tickets sold

nope they wouldnt care - but youre lying saying the attendance is 15k.

which is why they now announce it as 8k not 15k

Recent Topics