1 occasion
    Won 3 Lost 1 = 2010

More concerning is the points for against
    points for : 1482
    points against : 1761
    *please note points for are boosted by a couple of 50 + scores obtained

I hope we have turned the corner

• Banned

As Robbie was playing for the majority of those loss years surely he must be held responsibility

• @Byron Bay Fan:

As Robbie was playing for the majority of those loss years surely he must be held responsibility

way to kill another thread……

• Banned

@bigsiro:

@Byron Bay Fan:

Of course I appreciate that someone has gone to the trouble of producing interesting comparative patterns and hope that we break the average. They certainly deserve based on past 7 wins.

• @Byron Bay Fan:

@bigsiro:

@Byron Bay Fan:

Of course I appreciate that someone has gone to the trouble of producing interesting comparative patterns and hope that we break the average. They certainly deserve based on past 7 wins.

Yeah no worries, me too!
    (Just over this stuff even though I find it amusing…see other thread…)

• Banned

@macman:

The WT record for the last 4 weeks of the season is pretty dismal

1 occasion
    Won 4 lost 0 = 2011

2 occasions
    Won 2 Lost 2 = 2005 & 2009

1 occasion
    Won 0 lost 4 = 2000

12 occasions
    Won 1 Lost 3 = 2001, 2002,2003, 2004,2006, 2007,2008,20012,2013,2014 & 2015

1 occasion
    Won 3 Lost 1 = 2010

More concerning is the points for against
    points for : 1482
    points against : 1761
    *please note points for are boosted by a couple of 50 + scores obtained

I hope we have turned the corner

Thanks for the stats, we generally seem to fall away this time of year. Such a bitter taste when we finish poorly and end up missing out by a game. Hopefully this year will be different with the team hitting form at the right time of year. If we can just sneak in i reckon no team will want to play us. Come on tigers.

• This is really crunch time for us. The press is starting to get behind our mini roll towards a semi final berth which has always been when things become unstuck for us.
    We have just knocked over the premiers in what was a do or die game and now as a result have our fate in our own hands with the teams we play. Moses will be vital in executing the game plan but for me Woods is the man as captain and forwards leader to make sure our pack plays with the same intensity we saw last week, every week and that the boys are in a good head space.

I’m pretty confident now but still nervous. That’s just a byproduct of being a Wests Tigers supporter.

• So coming home with a wet sail is not our forte. Hopefully another trend we buck this year.

• LMAO Palms is that Moltzen copping the don’t argue in your avatar? 😆

• Interesting (though sobering) stats there. Goes hand in hand with my latest J-Curve graph, where for far too many years we were in contention, only to collapse just short of the finish line.

• How many times have we lost our last game when we needed to win to make the 8?

I remember once (against Newy) but suspect there is more?

• Wasn’t there one year against Souffs as well?

• @Winnipeg:

How many times have we lost our last game when we needed to win to make the 8?

I remember once (against Newy) but suspect there is more?

If I’m reading the Juro Curve correctly, it’s only been 2004 & 2007. They were both against Newcastle, as I recall. (Mrs Masterton, a Newcs supporter, has worn some unkind comments)

• @Cultured Bogan:

So coming home with a wet sail is not our forte. Hopefully another trend we buck this year.

We’ve actually done it a few times. 05, 09 and 11. This yr kind of feels a bit like 09. Great last season run, only to come up a bit short. The yr after we made the top 4 though.

• Hate to be a debbie downer but it feels like the Newcastle loss could cost us big this season.

Regardless if they make the 8, it is awesome watching this young team mature. As inconsistent as they’ve been, you know on their day they can beat any team.

Recent Topics