Sydney Race 2 No.5 .... Can't lose.

For those of you that like a flutter on the neddies, suggest Rosehill Race 2 No.5 is a good bet …. 😉

what day are they racing? thought saturdays

Haha - gold. I’ve heard he isn’t very cohesive though, the rest of the stable seem to do better when he’s not around. Doesn’t seem to work well with his trainers instructions either…

I would not be so sure, yeah he is getting on in age but still looks in fine condition, good in all conditions, has a good heart every race. Agreed he often has his ears back and has bucked a few trainers off but that is just his big spirit.

Will get beat by number 8 and 14.

very late being put out on siring program, has excellent pedigree. Hope has not being gelded.

14 starts for only one win at Scone.

Might already be passed his best.

Hope it cost the owners too much.

Hahaha …. For those who haven’t looked it up … Race 2 No.5 tomorrow is a horse called Farah !!!

My form guide comment would be … Down in class on recent racing … Looks hard to beat.

@Knuckles:

Hahaha …. For those who haven’t looked it up … Race 2 No.5 tomorrow is a horse called Farah !!!

My form guide comment would be … Down in class on recent racing … Looks hard to beat.

Owner looking to sell, in need of a new trainer, should run well if he actually starts.

@851:

@Knuckles:

Owner looking to sell, in need of a new trainer, should run well if he actually starts.

Clever! 😆

Racing comment - prefer others.

@851:

@Knuckles:

I did attempt for 15 mins to find the field on internet then gave up

Farah into 4/1 …. Race is on in four minutes.
Carn Robbie !!!

Typical. Could only run 3rd

Hahaha …. The commentator said and here’s Farah charging up the touchline … Lack of match condition cost him the win … But money back for those who had a flutter each way.

Deneo has shares in the winner and Rankin the 80/1 runner up

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.