Match Day Officials

Tigers v Bulldogs
Referees: Jared Maxwell & Bernard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland & Russell Turner
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

not bad. but lets eliminte the refs from the match with an abundance of points that flow from half to half.

he’s better than greg hartley

Not Maxwell!

He’s the new Steve Clark.

We can’t buy a penalty from Maxwell - he rarely penalises the markers for not being straight and makes it hard for players running out of dummy half ie Robbie. (edit: Oops. i was thinking about that other germ, Archer)
No matter though - we’ll have Maxwell a lot this year so have to get used to him.

i’ll still boo and abuse him at half and full time though

Sutton looks like Hank Scorpio with that beard he has at the moment… Could be worse I guess, we could have Shayne Hayne. Didn’t like Simpkins as a referee but any video ref that isn’t Bill Harrigan is a step up.

Have to be better than the clowns who refereed up in Townsville last week.

how did we get holland as a touchie, seriously the NRL have it in for us

Maxwell almost ruined us against Manly.

IMO Jason Robinson is stepping up as a decent ref. Twice on the weekend in the Dogs game I think it was, backed his own decision without having to go up to the Video Ref, and both times was correct.

Sutton is a bit of a nuff.

Maxwell’s a germ. Whistle happy. Will penalise a team out of the game. Exhibit A - Melbourne Storm. Scrum Penalty, Time Wasting Penalty, Offside Penalty etc etc etc. He treats players especially the Captain’s with a total lack of respect.

@Gobbs:

Maxwell’s a germ. Whistle happy. Will penalise a team out of the game. Exhibit A - Melbourne Storm. Scrum Penalty, Time Wasting Penalty

And then he let Rogers make a tackle when he was nowhere near square. Exactly what fans hate - a ref who nitpicks one side and ignore blatant fouls from the other.

Maxwell hates us….Sutton is useless…what’s new…

Up against it …who cares…

Oh and Simpkins in the box…can’t he get a proper gig…

will be interesting to see how many penalties wests-tigers receive.
yeh we can complain alot about the ref’s, it won’t chnage much.
only way they will be replaced is if they get sick, so bad so they cannot even take the field.!!!

Maxwell is a bad result …… hammers us every time

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme