JT one on one with Matt Johns

• lots of media been done this week

• The media is on the bandwagon again - at least they’re with us this time! Watching those highlights again was great, wow Moses is a gun… An exciting future ahead for us, all things being equal.

• Doesn’t take us much for the media to be our best buds…. There’s little chance of us flyng under the radar any time soon where some teams can win 6 straight and barely rate a mention… I’d prefer the latter… But we rate big time Wether it’s good news or bad

• The media has a lot in common with some of the natives on these forums. While we’re winning everything great, lose a game and suddenly, in their eyes, we’re the worst club in history and they’re ready to throw themselves off a cliff. There’s no happy medium, from one extreme to another or simple terms, fickle.

• Still has the full support of board and management …. Be interesting to see what happens next year as to whether the club resigns him.

• He said all the right things, without giving to much away.

• Banned

Interesting what he said about Mitch how he changed his attitude. I too scared to get my hopes up that the team and Mitch esp. can perform like that every week. Not necessarily winning but performing those miracles.

• As Chris said, everyone is on the bandwagon, but one or two losses and the media attention will turn back to the negative stories again, but hey that is life in general.

One thing, it is easy to see why the media jump on the bandwagon when we are doing well, they play such a great style of football and have a great mix of young guns on the way up, a few old hard heads and some real characters in the team.

They are such a easy team to find a positive slant when they are on a roll and such a easy team to find negative stuff when they are in a slump.

• Banned

As everyone states we have too much good press at the moment. It could go down so quickly with a couple of losses.

Let’s hope that we finish this season off with a bang.

• Can someone tell Taylor results actually DO matter?
    Time to get off the ‘performance is everything’ horse by now and focus on success.
    Johns wouldn’t even be talking to him if we hadn’t been winning.

• @cktiger:

Can someone tell Taylor results actually DO matter?
    Time to get off the ‘performance is everything’ horse by now and focus on success.

Sherlock Holmes here.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@cktiger:

Sherlock Holmes here.

Glad to see you could make it Sherlock - maybe you can deduce why Taylor still keeps saying it’s not about the result when we’re at the pointy end of the year.

• I think he interviews well.
    Some of you have short memories. Potter had the personality of a boot when interviewed.
    Sheens rambled on like the man on the park bench feeding the pigeons.

• @cktiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

@cktiger:

Sherlock Holmes here.

Glad to see you could make it Sherlock - maybe you can deduce why Taylor still keeps saying it’s not about the result when we’re at the pointy end of the year.

Perhaps not to put pressure on them. I’m sure he’d be singing a different tune behind closed doors.

Recent Topics