Jordan Rankin

• In what was a pretty disappointing effort with some poor plays all-round by WT I really felt Rankin stood up and put in a very good performance. One error under the high ball where there wasn’t a lot more he could have done, but apart from that he took some great runs. Well done to him.

• He was very good.

• Yeah I’ll pay that. I’m just so mad at everything else though

• I’m a bit surprised that he didn’t take the penalty shot at goal , that MAY have won the game for
    wests-tigers.

• Some good runs out of dummy half, but he dropped that ball into Don’s arms for the try in the first half. His hands under the high ball are a bit of an issue, assuming he’ll be #1 for the rest of the season.

• The ball was always going to go to Moses, regardless of penalty or field goal, and unfortunately I think the pressure got to him …hence maybe Taylor should have made the call??

• ForumSupporter

Not so good 1st half…Was great in the 2nd…

• He is the worst winger in the NRL so stop trying to talk him up. He has game losing mistakes in his game constantly and provides zero in game winning attributes .
    JAC with or without mistakes wins games , same cant be said about Rankin our new Moltzen .

• Rankin would have kicked a goal, or field goal

• Banned

He had a great game. His footwork was a lot less Heighington-shuffle, more Tuivasa push.

Still, I think he would be far more valuable if he was a good goal kicker. He’d make the team every week on that alone…although, he makes the team every week regardless.

• Banned

He has been great but he isn’t really a winger.

• Lol… easy pleased bunch here i see . Bet i could go back through the threads and see the same people saying saying how JAC has to many mistakes and is a rookie.
    Haha , all good you will learn about the game eventually 😉

• He was close to our best, guess he will be our no1 for the rest of the season

• @Carefactor:

Lol… easy pleased bunch here i see . Bet i could go back through the threads and see the same people saying saying how JAC has to many mistakes and is a rookie.

You’ve been a member of the forum 5 minutes mate. Ease up.

• @Carefactor:

Lol… easy pleased bunch here i see . Bet i could go back through the threads and see the same people saying saying how JAC has to many mistakes and is a rookie.

Then we’ll all be able to teach you about it, because you clearly haven’t got a clue.

Recent Topics