The Premiers - if they want it

• The tale of 2 centres –
    Chee Kam alongside Chance. Chance bombed 2 tries, Chee Kam scored 2 – one an absolute pearler – possibly try of the year in the Intrust Cup – however – Chance looked the more dangerous all afternoon.

Ado Carr – the freak. Today mimicking Terry Lamb’s role – backing up in the middle – looking for work - Cronk lipping his lips, his legs are getting weary but his mind is superior. Cronk will be doing the talking – JA Carr will be doing the walking. For WT’s though – they have the above options – it’s not all doom and gloom – it’s a silver medal as opposed to the gold. Everybody is a winner.

Cherrington - gold medal performance today. Enjoy the surf and sun at Cronulla. Thank you so much for all your great work Cherry – we will never forget.

With a name like Jackson Williams you’d think it would be on the stage – not this guy. Big impact off the bench. A page out of David Graf’s book aka Eugene Tackleberry from the Police Academy. Same hairstyle same attitude.

In summary – with Farah at the helm you have this year’s premiers in 2016 at this level.
    Hunt can’t be left out.

• Well being a big Farah fan his treatment by the so called coach is nothing but abysmal. They call it bullying and harrassment in any other work place. I hope Robbie stays with us, to see Cherrington go is sad too, what a prospect he is!! Apparently hookers a surplus to requirement. Taylor will look a goose when Robbie is running around in the semis while first grade enjoy mad monday. The board support this vindictive, bitter, selfish and untalented little man? Why is that? Maybe they should look elsewhere for employment too. 😠

• Haha yeah I thought that bloke had a somewhat dated look…. Old school throwback from the 80s

• Yes Tony - very abstract situation - who would of wrote this ending - peculiar to say the least - but from what we do know - Robbie can leave Wests Tigers with another premiership, that ain’t too bad.

• @innsaneink:

Haha yeah I thought that bloke had a somewhat dated look…. Old school throwback from the 80s

thanks Ink - you understand

• Farah hasn’t played enough games to qualify for the finals I don’t think

• no

• he must qualify for the semi’s - right?

• Robbie will only qualify for the Finals if the NRL side does likewise, he hasn’t played enough games, it’s only 3 games at this stage, also there is an outside chance that he will finally rack up his 250th NRL game if JT has any clue following Teddy’s injury today.

• @Tony the Tiger:

Well being a big Farah fan his treatment by the so called coach is nothing but abysmal. They call it bullying and harrassment in any other work place. I hope Robbie stays with us, to see Cherrington go is sad too, what a prospect he is!! Apparently hookers a surplus to requirement. Taylor will look a goose when Robbie is running around in the semis while first grade enjoy mad monday. The board support this vindictive, bitter, selfish and untalented little man? Why is that? Maybe they should look elsewhere for employment too. 😠

Maybe the "close " relationship between the Taylors and the Go’s, has something to do with it.

• so are you saying - if we find a goal kicker we have a chance of making the semi’s in first’s - then Robbie qualifies in the second league finals?

• i want Robbie to go out a champion - cause - he is a champion.

• If Hayne can play finals footy for the Titans then Farah can play bloody reserve grade finals!

• @krayola:

If Hayne can play finals footy for the Titans then Farah can play bloody reserve grade finals!

Yeah, somethings not right with that.

• Banned

@gallagher:

@krayola:

If Hayne can play finals footy for the Titans then Farah can play bloody reserve grade finals!

Yeah, somethings not right with that.

Absolutely! I’m filthy that Hayne can just waltz back into the NRL, after happily leaving it to go and pursue ‘his dream’.

Farah has been loyal to the code and played in it all year - he should be allowed to continue play for the club in the finals, no matter what grade. The NRL couldn’t give a stuff about loyalty though, only whatever keeps the turnstiles clicking and the money rolling in 😠

Recent Topics