Kicking Duties...

With Lazarus at half… i wonder if he’ll be given the kicking duties…

hows he been going in nsw cup with the kicking?
though marshall is 2nd on the leading point scorers now behind lyon so he may keep it becuase of that…you never know

Anyone know Lazarus’s kicking % ?..… If not MUCH better than Benji’s , then i’d stick with B. Marshall. ( Purely to keep him up with leading point scorers. )

i don’t think they will want to put any more pressure on the kid by giving him the kicking duties

@Balmain Tiger:

hows he been going in nsw cup with the kicking?
though marshall is 2nd on the leading point scorers now behind lyon so he may keep it becuase of that…you never know

Kicking good. Passing good. Defense looked a little worrying. All the best to him.

He is not first choice kicker for BRET. He is a good kicker but it is Benji’s job.

Lazarus will have a chance to impress with his kicking in general play though

How’s Lazarus go as a kicker?

It wouldn’t be the end of the world if someone got the kicking duties instead of Marshall, He’s not a genuine goal kicker anyway.

@Tigerdazz:

Anyone know Lazarus’s kicking % ?..… If not MUCH better than Benji’s , then i’d stick with B. Marshall. ( Purely to keep him up with leading point scorers. )

A few here know everything, you should get an answer soon.
He kicked goals well the couple of times I seen him play

@innsaneink:

He kicked goals well the couple of times I seen him play

Yeah, that’s why i was thinking he’s a viable option given Benji’s poor performances with the goal kicking boot

@smeghead:

He is not first choice kicker for BRET.

I think he was but declined.

@crouching_tiger:

@smeghead:

Any reason why CT? Is he worried about his knees? He was a genuine sharpshooter in the Toyota Cup before his first knee reco.

@willow:

@crouching_tiger:

@smeghead:

Any reason why CT? Is he worried about his knees? He was a genuine sharpshooter in the Toyota Cup before his first knee reco.

If he was worried about his knees, i doubt he would still be practicing kicking goals at training. Could be more of the fact that he’d be the honourable type and not take someone else’s duty off them.

Thats a bit silly. Honour should have nothing to do with it. if he is the best goal kickers, he should kick. End of story.

@citizen cub:

How’s Lazarus go as a kicker?

It wouldn’t be the end of the world if someone got the kicking duties instead of Marshall, He’s not a genuine goal kicker anyway.

I very much agree, and to me MArshall always appears to tired to kick as his usually just played a pivitol role in the try being scored. If Laz is an established kicker, I think it’s something they really have to consider.

It is only a matter of time before we lose by 2 or 4 points otherwise.

😒

at the moment we do not have a sharp shooter goal kicker, e.g El-magic, Halligan, taylor.
yes it would be great that every time the team scores it was a guaranteed six points, but at the moment it’s not the case. that is no fault of anyone, all we can hope for is that benji accuracy improves.
he has enough expectation on him already.
why not try two kickers, when there is no chance of losing a game, and team ahead by 15 or more with 10 min to go.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme